WTF!? nobody's talkin bout KA?

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
oliverparsons

Post by oliverparsons »

Thanks brainsquirt, I've done the "routine" dosing in the past so I too am interested in the "real time" approach you mentioned. Gonna give this dosing a whirl and see how it compares.

Thanks!
Oliver
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

BrainSquirt wrote:MPS 4 to 10 about 10 minutes before workouts. (Seems to really help through the 'middle' part of wkout... by the finish, it's usually all back on me...)
AN only on nights where I know if I didn't do it I would be DOM sore, depleted, etc. next day.
brainsquirt
Very interesting.

I cover the opposite side from the mid point, myself.

On a typical 30-40 mile training ride, I pop 4 Synthagen mid way to help power my finish and insure I stay as strong as I started out.

Then, I'll have 4, 5, maybe 6 more post ride with my recovery meal (depending on how available a good and correct post ride meal is).

Before, for me, it's some carb loading, KA, and a lot of MASS PRO Amino.

With AN, we've somehow taken to calling Adaptogen N "easter eggs" (not my idea, lol) and while always used on nights following training or event, it varies just how many... you might hear, "3 easter eggs for me tonight guys, that was brutal work fighting the headwinds", etc.

So, more or less the same as you on AN, Brain.

I generally do not use AN on nights when it was an off day, but that's only 2-3 nights off a week so is in keeping with the midwest powerlifting regimen that is time tested.
JlCh

Post by JlCh »

Interesting outlook. Unsure how long it takes to ride 20 miles (or your midpoint), but Rob suggests leaning away from taking fast-absorbing amino's anywhere around MPS. Does your opinion differ? If so, kind curious to why?
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

JlCh wrote:Interesting outlook. Unsure how long it takes to ride 20 miles (or your midpoint), but Rob suggests leaning away from taking fast-absorbing amino's anywhere around MPS. Does your opinion differ? If so, kind curious to why?
This type of riding is a whole different kind of beast, where one burns up fuel at an alarming rate, ongoing. So, I would not say that my opinion so much differs (and it doesn't re weight training), but that normal guidelines do not apply. Depending on how much climbing is involved, I'll usually average around 18 miles per hour or better, but again the time is basically irrelevant in this instance.
DaGymWarrior

Post by DaGymWarrior »

Anxiously waiting for my KA. Any update on when it will be back in stock?
askmass
Site Admin

Kre-Anabolyn UPDATE

Post by askmass »

DaGymWarrior wrote:Anxiously waiting for my KA. Any update on when it will be back in stock?

Hopefully very soon.

It's been a long wait, no two ways about it.

Everyone is so eager, so many people chomping at the bit. Thanks for your patience my friend.

The bottom line is we flatly refuse to compromise quality to rush out product, but sit tight as Kre-Anabolyn will be back!

We appreciate your patronage.

For anyone who's been waiting to get their order in, NOW is the time to lock in your bottles for the foreseeable future because this batch is so anticipated and sought after that it may not last very long.

The number of standing reserve orders we have already is astounding.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

s a follow up, as of last week-

AT LAST, KRE-ANABOLYN IS BACK!

Secure your personal bottles TODAY and get Factory Fresh, Super-Potent "KA" shipped to you Right Away.

https://askmass.securesites.net/credit.html