DHEA suppositories

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
Dragon

DHEA suppositories

Post by Dragon »

Anyone ever try DHEA suppositories? I heard absorbtion is even better than transdermal. I'm thinking of cooking up a batch.
sarguy

Re: DHEA suppositories

Post by sarguy »

Dragon wrote:Anyone ever try DHEA suppositories? I heard absorbtion is even better than transdermal. I'm thinking of cooking up a batch.
I can't say I have. I'm interested in whether or not the speed of absorption would affect things. I would venture to guess that it's a much faster rate of absorption in the backdoor.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Dragon wrote:Anyone ever try DHEA suppositories? I heard absorbtion is even better than transdermal. I'm thinking of cooking up a batch.
I've never tried this, as "the recipe" has always served me well. In fact, even oral DHEA has doing me right. Added just one tab of MASS's DHEA 100 to my nightly dose of Adaptogen N aways back and noticed a definite improvement.

Question though: You mentioned you heard absorption is even better than transdermals. Do you have a source/reference, or is this something a gym buddy told you?
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

RobRegish wrote:
I've never tried this, as "the recipe" has always served me well. In fact, even oral DHEA has doing me right. Added just one tab of MASS's DHEA 100 to my nightly dose of Adaptogen N aways back and noticed a definite improvement.

Question though: You mentioned you heard absorption is even better than transdermals. Do you have a source/reference, or is this something a gym buddy told you?
Ok, I get the rub...
Anyways, I read it on Dr. Mercola's site. Apparently he says he never prescribes oral DHEA, even for men. Something about liver toxic metabolites, but I think cries of liver toxicity can be over blown, even for some "milder" compounds like anavar or primbalone. As far as I can tell from my own reading (since I WAS considering using pro-hormones), DHEA is as close as I can get to pro-hormone without crossing the line.

As far as Mercola... I really haven't looked into it and I'm sure he has his financial incentives for saying it, but honestly, and not to be gross, the anal canal is rich with blood vessels so on the surface it makes sense.

Either way, I actually prepared a bottle of the recipe and its waiting for me, I start 10% solution next week :)

I've tried oral and it's fantastic, I've used the recipe before, I'm just interested in seeing if this will work too. But I'm not putting anything up there till I know for sure LOLOLOL!!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Dragon wrote:
RobRegish wrote:

Ok, I get the rub...
Anyways, I read it on Dr. Mercola's site. Apparently he says he never prescribes oral DHEA, even for men. Something about liver toxic metabolites, but I think cries of liver toxicity can be over blown, even for some "milder" compounds like anavar or primbalone. As far as I can tell from my own reading (since I WAS considering using pro-hormones), DHEA is as close as I can get to pro-hormone without crossing the line.

As far as Mercola... I really haven't looked into it and I'm sure he has his financial incentives for saying it, but honestly, and not to be gross, the anal canal is rich with blood vessels so on the surface it makes sense.

Either way, I actually prepared a bottle of the recipe and its waiting for me, I start 10% solution next week :)

I've tried oral and it's fantastic, I've used the recipe before, I'm just interested in seeing if this will work too. But I'm not putting anything up there till I know for sure LOLOLOL!!
LOL, good man. I'd call it the route of last resort... :)
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Dragon wrote:
RobRegish wrote:

Ok, I get the rub...

Prohormones are garbage man.Way to many sides for what you get.Id stay natural given your options(Phs, suppositrys?? lol)