Feast Supps: Kre-Anabolyn 1st half + Synthagen 2nd half??

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
AxPoZak

Feast Supps: Kre-Anabolyn 1st half + Synthagen 2nd half??

Post by AxPoZak »

One bottle of Kre-Anabolyn (60 caps), lasts only 20 days at the smallest recommended dosage. This is about half the duration of the feast phase. Has anyone tried using Kre-Anabolyn for the first half of feast, then chasing it with Synthagen for the second half? Or is it advised to just stick with one of these supplements through out. Either way, I need to be ordering one of them soon as I'm almost to the half way point.
aron7awol

Post by aron7awol »

I'm guessing you're in week 3 of your feast and you've been taking only KA @ 3/day so far? It seems like you're trying to be economical with your supplement usage, so I'll give you a couple of options that I think make sense:

1. Get another bottle of KA and a bottle of MPS and do 2 KA and 9 MPS per day. You'll be getting pretty much the same amount of RCE that you have been, as well as adding MPS to the mix right at the point in feast where the gains really take off. If you can afford this, do it, you won't be sorry.

2. Get another bottle of KA and a bottle of MPS and do 2 KA per day and only take MPS pre-workout (7 caps). That stretches a bottle of MPS out to ~38 workout days, which on a 3x a week workout schedule is enough to last you just over 2 full 42-day feasts. Assuming you will do another BP run after your awesome results this time, all you'll have to buy next time is 2 more bottles of KA and you'll be good to go again.

If you really don't want to or can't buy both, then I would get another bottle of KA and continue on the 3/day path.

Hope this helps...
AxPoZak

Post by AxPoZak »

aron7awol wrote:I'm guessing you're in week 3 of your feast and you've been taking only KA @ 3/day so far? It seems like you're trying to be economical with your supplement usage, so I'll give you a couple of options that I think make sense:

1. Get another bottle of KA and a bottle of MPS and do 2 KA and 9 MPS per day. You'll be getting pretty much the same amount of RCE that you have been, as well as adding MPS to the mix right at the point in feast where the gains really take off. If you can afford this, do it, you won't be sorry.

2. Get another bottle of KA and a bottle of MPS and do 2 KA per day and only take MPS pre-workout (7 caps). That stretches a bottle of MPS out to ~38 workout days, which on a 3x a week workout schedule is enough to last you just over 2 full 42-day feasts. Assuming you will do another BP run after your awesome results this time, all you'll have to buy next time is 2 more bottles of KA and you'll be good to go again.

If you really don't want to or can't buy both, then I would get another bottle of KA and continue on the 3/day path.

Hope this helps...
Thanks a lot, that is actually extremely helpful. I think I'll go with option1. And thanks to your speedy response I have plenty of time so there will be no lapse in KA dosing!