1st workout in Feast

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
loanman

1st workout in Feast

Post by loanman »

Went fine of course. But just bench and squat didn't seem enough. After not lifting for x number of days I was ready for much more. I had to add some bicep, lats, and tri's into the workout. I took the 2 KA 15 minutes before workout. I took 30 grams Extend mixed with 60 grams of Monster Maize for peri. Than 2 KA after after workout. Any thoughts or tips?
Thanks!
TURBOFLEX

Post by TURBOFLEX »

I hear ya man.. I added a little extra on those workouts too.. I think as long as you keep it pretty minimal you'll be fine..

You shouldnt have a TON left after your big lifts, if your going heavy enough.. I tried to make sure that, that one set worked me pretty hard, and I didnt want to do to much afterward, so I could hit the next workout as hard as possible...

I basically try just do a little work on one muscle group after each prescribed workout... Bis one day, shoulders one day, tri's one day, back one day, maybe some abs and or calfs/traps one day..

I just try to make sure I dont do ANYTHING, that might effect me on my bench or squat on my next workout... Those are the lifts you will benefit the most from :)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Turbo hit the nail on the head. GREAT answer..

You'll be fine adding SOME extra work provided you have the time/energy to do so. Just make sure to put those big BB lifts up front.

Suggest 2 and up to 3 additional supplemental lifts that find you in the same rep range (that part is important). Otherwise, hammer away :)