Kre-Anabolyn + Adaptogen-N Stack

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
IronBar81

Kre-Anabolyn + Adaptogen-N Stack

Post by IronBar81 »

Would there be any reason or benefit to stacking Kre-Anabolyn + Adaptogen-N for my next feast phase or would this be overkill?
drtda

Post by drtda »

Definitely not overkill. In fact, this is a preferred stack as the KA is a potent adaptogen, while AN is a potent test booster, so they compliment each other perfectly.
5.0stang

Post by 5.0stang »

It is a great stack - been there, done that:)
IronBar81

Post by IronBar81 »

Ok, sounds good. Is the Adaptogen-n dose the same as the Kre-Anabolyn and at the same time?
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

IronBar81 wrote:Would there be any reason or benefit to stacking Kre-Anabolyn + Adaptogen-N for my next feast phase or would this be overkill?
They are taylor-made to stack.

Check this out- https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/low-testosterone-booster.html

IronBar81 wrote:Ok, sounds good. Is the Adaptogen-n dose the same as the Kre-Anabolyn and at the same time?
Generally speaking, use Adaptogen N as the label directs and Kre-Anabolyn as Rob suggests in The BluePrint.
drtda

Post by drtda »

KA should be taken around your workout on those days when you lift. I like to take 2 before and 2 after the workout. On off days, take 1 tablet with 3 meals.

The AN should be taken before bed. The suggested dose by Rob is usually to take 3. Also you can follow a 5 days on, 2 days off schedule with the AN.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

drtda wrote:The AN should be taken before bed. The suggested dose by Rob is usually to take 3. Also you can follow a 5 days on, 2 days off schedule with the AN.
The 5 on/2 off Adaptogen N protocol is best employed after a minimum of 21 continuous days of nightly dosing, and 42 days is better still.
IronBar81

Post by IronBar81 »

Thanks for the info, think I'll go with the Blueprint Mass Stack.