SOAR, with SYNTHAGEN!

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
askmass
Site Admin

SOAR, with SYNTHAGEN!

Post by askmass »

4/24, SYNTHAGEN SOARS!

JlCh

Post by JlCh »

Awesome :). Will prob buy some when tax return comes in, if there's any left. ;)
nigh70wl

Post by nigh70wl »

awesome. I'm drooling to see the ingredient part of the label if you have a picture of that haha
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

DROP IT LIKE ITS HOOOOOOT!
aron7awol

Post by aron7awol »

Did Synthagen actually ship out the door on the 24th? My UPS tracking # still says:

"A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

Has an eagle landed yet?
aron7awol

Post by aron7awol »

bigpelo wrote:Has an eagle landed yet?
Mine is still stuck in the same status, as if the packages haven't actually arrived at the UPS facility yet.

John, do you have an update for us?
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

I came across this by pure chance yesterday, and snapped a shot on my cell phone with SYNTHAGEN and this thread coming to mind, instantly-

Domestic bottles of MASS PRO Synthagen will start dropping into eager eagles hands this Saturday, Monday, and Tuesday for some out west.

Internationals about a week (Canada) to ten days (UK) from now, maybe a notch sooner.

Listen- You guys are in for a huge treat, because MPS hits very positive right off the bat!

I'm working on no sleep, crap food caught on the run, and have a massive bicycling weekend staring me in the eye - yet I feel like I could bike to the California coast right now.

MASS PRO Synthagen is my new best friend.

Oh, couple things-

Tracking is typically delayed, UPS worst of all, and our packages enter the system ahead of others but are scanned later.

Inbound was delayed, though, and our crew and others worked extremely hard to make this happen without serious time lost on many levels.

If you ordered a single bottle and fall in love with the effects as instantly as I did, order your follow up supply now or you could be left out in the cold for weeks.

This is not a sales pitch, so don't say I didn't warn you!

This is a high demand item, and we fully expect to be sold out before the 2nd batch (actually 3rd and 4th, as we doubled the first) arrives.

Side note- We skipped the black/white dress caps on the debut run, to avoid a three week delay.

The current pricing will be introductory, as final production costs were substantially higher than planned. Single bottles will be around $5-6 more for the next batches, but we will offer a quantity discount.

Some have asked for case deals, and we will discuss that here for those interested once our inventory is fully shored up and humming along.

My hat's off to Rob, once again, for a very, very fine formula!

10+ my friend.
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

Nice! thanks for the head up John!
pmartinez78

Post by pmartinez78 »

I got my tracking info on Tuesday and it barely got accepted in Athens awhile ago. God I hate USPS shipping. They have the worst tracking ever.
aron7awol

Post by aron7awol »

pmartinez78 wrote:I got my tracking info on Tuesday and it barely got accepted in Athens awhile ago. God I hate USPS shipping. They have the worst tracking ever.
It's not just USPS. I don't think the Synthagen actually shipped until today. My shipment just got scanned at the UPS facility in GA a half hour ago. Scheduled delivery date of Wednesday, 5/2.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Discussing shipping carriers and their delays and screw ups is as boring as watching paint dry to me - on a good day - but, to elaborate on the delay I touched on-

Outbounds were staggered over two days, in order of receipt, because inbound inventory was misrouted and did not arrive as scheduled on Tuesday.

We employed a panic overnight reroute Wednesday morning to correct a huge misroute by the freight line the lab used. We sent UPS in to the freight hub to get all the Synthagen out! I felt like a general directing a hostage situation. We did this to ensure every last bottle was not delayed until sometime next week going out to you.

Would have loved for it to be in your hands today, or better yet yesterday - it should have been - but rest assured it's fast on the way.

I have to say, we handled the near panic well, considering the challenge. Our crew and UPS both went way above the call.

Always more to the story than meets the eye, I suppose.

All the best to you guys.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Its insight like this that really illustrates the "above and beyond" MASS is known for. Allow me to elaborate.

How many companies share this kind of info with you? I can't think of one. Through no fault of their own, MASS had to burn all kinds of midnight oil to re-route a shipment, due to somebody else's mistake. Oh, they had to come up with that contingency plan too, likely after the other party's best effort to resolve was, "sorry...".

John, thanks to you and MASS for all you do. You turned a possible 3-5 day delay into a 1 day for us.

Folks, there's so much more you DON'T hear about. I hope I'm not out of line with this John, so feel free to tell me if I am: MASS paid to overnight this shipment to them, after somebody else screwed it up.

On a 270 count bottle (and CASELOADS of them), guess how much the freight cost on THAT was?

You know how much extra you pay, on just ONE or TWO bottles of X - when you select overnight vs. priority mail/2-3 day delivery?

Man, thank you SO much...
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Some VERY interesting/positive feedback rolling in, from the first Synthagen users dosing it pre-workout!

Let's share more here folks, as your Eagle's land... :):):)