Sample Famine Phase Workout Template

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
Rizzo23601

Re: Still confused. :(

Post by Rizzo23601 »

SloTown wrote:
On Wednesday, I will do one set of each of the 4 Chest/Shoulder supersets? And then do one set of each of the 4 Tricep excercises?

Is that right?

Thanks in advance!
edited to prevent confusion
SloTown

Post by SloTown »

Looks good Rizzo, except, I don't think you have to do 3 sets of each of the 4 triceps exercises. Only 1 each.

At least that's how I understood it, and did it last week.

If I am wrong, hopefully one of the more educated vets here will correct.

Good luck.
aron7awol

Post by aron7awol »

Rizzo23601 wrote:Sorry for the long post... That workout is pretty high volume if I got it right, it's 16 supersets and 16 regular sets?
No, my understanding is you don't repeat anything. Just follow what Rob listed in the first post. It's 4 supersets and then 4 regular sets of triceps, that's it.
Rizzo23601

Post by Rizzo23601 »

aron7awol wrote:
Rizzo23601 wrote:Sorry for the long post... That workout is pretty high volume if I got it right, it's 16 supersets and 16 regular sets?
No, my understanding is you don't repeat anything. Just follow what Rob listed in the first post. It's 4 supersets and then 4 regular sets of triceps, that's it.
Looked at it again, and I think you're right. Hopefully Rob can chime in and clear it up.
dropthebeats

Post by dropthebeats »

aron7awol wrote:
This is correct. You do one set of each of the chest presses. Each of those sets is superset with a dumbbell shoulder press. Following those you would do 4 total sets of tricep exercises.

Good luck!
simplyshredded

clarification

Post by simplyshredded »

RobRegish wrote:Hi Paul,

Yes ideed, that's correct!
Does that mean 1set of 5 exercises = 5 sets
or
5sets of 5 exercises =15 sets

thank you