Weight gain supplement

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
Bavis

Weight gain supplement

Post by Bavis »

Multivitamin and mineral supplement is a good concept for weight gain. But make sure you are getting all the necessary vitamins and minerals taht you need. Some people considered that their muscle mass increases with the help of protein supplements that contain certain blends of amino acids, such as creatine and glutamine.
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Cool story bro, needs more dragons and shit

Cookie seal of approval

RobRegish

Re: Weight gain supplement

Post by RobRegish »

Bavis wrote:Multivitamin and mineral supplement is a good concept for weight gain. But make sure you are getting all the necessary vitamins and minerals taht you need. Some people considered that their muscle mass increases with the help of protein supplements that contain certain blends of amino acids, such as creatine and glutamine.
This is some cutting edge stuff. I didn't know multi's added weight, I thought those were um, calories?

What's this, you say? Protein and amino acids help too? Damn man, what are you doing wasting your time here? You should be at the UCLA School of Medicine, lecturing on nutrient signaling via amino acid macro-nutrient modulation!

Keep these tips coming, because my people can't see through your BS, LOL. It's fun for us, like playing with a fly without wings...
JlCh

Post by JlCh »

I just hope he's a legit troll and not some foreign kid that is trying to step into our world of madness as a beginner due to our testimonies ect.
biscuits

Post by biscuits »

JlCh wrote:I just hope he's a legit troll and not some foreign kid that is trying to step into our world of madness as a beginner due to our testimonies ect.
does not sound like trolling to me..
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

It is typical of the spam bots, this one just didn't have success in adding the linked tag.

We are fighting this junk all the time.

One over the weekend was for SEO services, as if those tactics would win favor?

The other, was for dick enhancing pills promising extra inches.

Sure, buddy.

Who needs that BS with real stuff like Adaptogen N around, seriously.
Stacy

Post by Stacy »

Hi dear,

Weight gain supplements are not good for the purpose of gaining weight because these has no long term results and affects the healthy badly.
Eat healthy foods with regular internal for gaining weight.
Jacos5

Post by Jacos5 »

Stacy wrote:Hi dear,

Weight gain supplements are not good for the purpose of gaining weight because these has no long term results and affects the healthy badly.
Eat healthy foods with regular internal for gaining weight.
I must be new here. Never noticed the trolls on these boards. Never understood the point of trolling if you're not gonna be at least mildly funny.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

All I know is that Cookie Seal of Approval is going to make me go way off my diet if I don't stop glancing at it.

Could I count a handful of those with milk as a pre bike training carb load?

:idea:

Yeah, that's the ticket...

Real weight gain recipes, here- https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/protein-recipes.html
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

askmass wrote:All I know is that Cookie Seal of Approval is going to make me go way off my diet if I don't stop glancing at it.

Could I count a handful of those with milk as a pre bike training carb load?

:idea:

Yeah, that's the ticket...

Real weight gain recipes, here- https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/protein-recipes.html
I dont think you would be allowed to count that John
Cyril

Post by Cyril »

I can use golden optimum supplement for weight gain i use it on the advice of my uncle i got 20-lbs after a month use of this suplements this have no side effect.