Saliva Test Kits - Reliable?

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

DaGymWarrior wrote:
If I'm reading your labs correctly, you too experienced almost the same - a 56% jump in 36 days.
Rob, unless my math is wrong (unlikely, since I'm an engineer... and overly anal according to my wife), going from 78 pg/ml to 138 pg/ml is actually a 77% jump.
Your math is probably right, given I was born math deficient... :)

Whatever it is % wise, it's a SUBSTANTIAL increase. More importantly, this is the kind of ROCK SOLID data, to back your supplement purchases. You see the difference now, between you and the rest of the world?

They're just guessing, throwing $$$ down a hole...
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

That's really cool guys, I'm terribly interested in this shit.

I wonder how well this would work for a chick hahah......
oh boy oh boy oh boy........
DaGymWarrior

Post by DaGymWarrior »

I am not a Mass Muscle rep or anything like that. In fact, because of some customer service issues, I will not be using their products for my next run.
I take this statement back. Mass Muscle customer service is exceptional. Misunderstanding cleared up. Looks like I will be using MM products for my next run. Can't wait to see Rob's new product. I'm hoping it is a form of "The Formula".
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

DaGymWarrior wrote:
I am not a Mass Muscle rep or anything like that. In fact, because of some customer service issues, I will not be using their products for my next run.
I take this statement back. Mass Muscle customer service is exceptional. Misunderstanding cleared up. Looks like I will be using MM products for my next run. Can't wait to see Rob's new product. I'm hoping it is a form of "The Formula".
It''ll make you forget ALL about, "The Formula".... :)
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

Liking the sound of that lol