Pure Karbolyn - 33 Bucks

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
jox51

Pure Karbolyn - 33 Bucks

Post by jox51 »

Just FYI, If you buy pure Karbolyn through Amazon, you can get the 4.4 lbs jug for 33 bucks shipped by signing up for their subscribe and save deal. :-). Cant beat that anywhere.
RobRegish

Re: Pure Karbolyn - 33 Bucks

Post by RobRegish »

jox51 wrote:Just FYI, If you buy pure Karbolyn through Amazon, you can get the 4.4 lbs jug for 33 bucks shipped by signing up for their subscribe and save deal. :-). Cant beat that anywhere.
Thanks for sharing!
5.0stang

Post by 5.0stang »

I do Subscribe and Save all the time - it works great on a lot of things + you get free shipping! After it is shipped, just cancel the subscription. I got the UNFLAVORED (flavors are cheaper) PK for $42 shipped, IIRC.
Asao

Post by Asao »

BB said Pure Karbolyn was discontinued. Amazon doesn't ship PK to HI.

Any thoughts on Labrada Power Carb?
Street-dreams

Post by Street-dreams »

labrada power carb IS Karbolyn.. look at the ingrediants.. Its what I will be ordering next as I ordered the Pure Karbolyn from nolinksplease.com and am waiting on a refund from them.
5.0stang

Post by 5.0stang »

Street Dreams - Amazon (and others) still are selling Pure Karoblyn for cheap. I emailed the makers of PK with no response yet and why it was discontinued.
Street-dreams

Post by Street-dreams »

I only go for unflavored and cant find that on amazon or elsewhere.. who wants to mix strawberry karbolyn with CHoc hydro whey?
xxtotuxx

Post by xxtotuxx »

I use the cherry karbolyn from Sci-Fit along with the strawberry hydrowhey. Tastes great
5.0stang

Post by 5.0stang »

Street-dreams wrote:I only go for unflavored and cant find that on amazon or elsewhere.. who wants to mix strawberry karbolyn with CHoc hydro whey?
I found a couple places, using Google shopping, but many said out of stock like you were finding, but many did not. Some did not have any sizeable ratings to their name, but may be worth a shot. Good to know xxtotuxx!
JlCh

Post by JlCh »

This is one their main site currently:

" An open letter to anyone interested in Professional Supplements:

Professional Supplements is in business!!!! I wish to thank all of our friends who have mourned the loss of Art.

Gina (Atwood) Van Opens is at the helm. I ran Art’s business in Milwaukee and helped to design the marketing of Pure Karbolyn™. We are currently shipping products and completing the required legal steps. Art’s dream will live on and we are making it happen.

If you’ve heard rumors that we’ve sold the business, they are completely false! Don't be fooled by similar sounding names! There is only one Professional Supplements. If you have questions about the future of Professional Supplements, don’t hesitate to talk with us. You will be inspired by our dreams, just as you were with Art’s.

Sincerely,

Gina"
Street-dreams

Post by Street-dreams »

So in other words the company is still around just going through a change of ownership and Pure Karbolyn should be back sooner or later?