Anabolic Shake

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
matter2003

Anabolic Shake

Post by matter2003 »

Got a free e-book called "The Ultimate Anabolic Shake", so I thought I would share it with you guys:

Pretty simple, but apparently works very well:

2 cups Skim Milk(I use 1 or 2% personally)
2 scoops Whey Protein
2-4 cups of Yoplait Yogurt
1 Tablespoon of Udo's Oil(I substitute Olive Oil)

I am gonna start drinking 1 of these before going to bed at night and 1 when I get up on workout days and also the day after my workout as well...

I also add in 1/4 teaspoon of Cinnamon in to increase glucose uptake...

The book also contains about 60-70 other shake recipes, so if anyone wants a copy let me know, and I can point u in the right direction to get your copy...
tufluk

Post by tufluk »

sounds interesting, does it explain the reasons behind each ingredient?
if so, why the yoghurt and olive oil?

sounds like it would taste pretty horrid but if it has a good track record I may well have to try it...

post up if you would recommend it after a month or two :D
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Switch out the fake Yoplait "yogurt" for a real one with truly active cultures, or better yet do what I do and just take one PROBIOTIC PEARL with your anabolic smoothie for a guaranteed probiotic boost.

"PROBIOTIC PEARLS: The Patented Probiotic formula guaranteed to deliver 900% more active microflora." To see shocking test results on major brands, mouse over the chart found towards the bottom of this page in the brief product description- https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/health-fitness.html

Yoplait and all the other big name store brands are a JOKE and should not even be allowed to use the name "yogurt".

Here's a whole bunch of free anabolic recipes that work, and also TASTE GREAT- https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/protein-recipes.html
sergio BD

Post by sergio BD »

I also add yogurt to my protein shake. Long time ago I drop those commercial brands of "yogurt". I´m using original greek yogurt 10% fat that gives a nice consistency & flavor.

How to know if this kind of yogurt has those active probiotics? or what to look in the ingredients to get those probiotics?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Ah, Greek yogurt... :)

Never tried the probiotic pearls, but I've heard good things. Niche product with a very loyal following...
Bonivita1

Post by Bonivita1 »

Hi all ... How are you... I want to know that what is anabolism shake? And what is its use? I want to know that how is it to be used so that one can stay fit and healthy... Your suggestions would be welcomed.
nigh70wl

Post by nigh70wl »

if you want to go the cheap route, you can make your own [greek!] yoghurt. just google it, it's a fairly simple process.