BP Periodic Only For Strength and not Bulk?

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
EctoBuilder

BP Periodic Only For Strength and not Bulk?

Post by EctoBuilder »

I had a question, a couple of weeks ago I mentioned on this forum that I'm your textbook typical skinny guy that has a hard time putting on muscle/weight, and for the most part and Rob said that the BP Periodic would be my ticket, but in the BP 2.0, Robs stated that the BP Periodic is for "strength" while the main BP is for adding muscle...Now since I want to get bulk, are you sure that the BP Periodic is for me? ...It seems like it would be just the opposite.

Again, I'm asking that because the guide seems to emphasize the BP Periodic for Athletes looking for "Strength" gains.......

Thanks in advance!
Dusty
RobRegish

Re: BP Periodic Only For Strength and not Bulk?

Post by RobRegish »

EctoBuilder wrote:I had a question, a couple of weeks ago I mentioned on this forum that I'm your textbook typical skinny guy that has a hard time putting on muscle/weight, and for the most part and Rob said that the BP Periodic would be my ticket, but in the BP 2.0, Robs stated that the BP Periodic is for "strength" while the main BP is for adding muscle...Now since I want to get bulk, are you sure that the BP Periodic is for me? ...It seems like it would be just the opposite.

Again, I'm asking that because the guide seems to emphasize the BP Periodic for Athletes looking for "Strength" gains.......

Thanks in advance!
Dusty
The answer Dusty, is that you can use it for BOTH!

While SOME use it strictly as a vehicle for CNS/strength gains, a slight modification to the diet (higher calories), is all that is needed to turn it into a massive bulk. The numbers you'll be able to push will only go higher, and it's entirely up to you.

I personally favor this approach, as it's a snap for ecto's to lose fat. To each his own, but I still like the "old school" approach here, especially if you're still young!
EctoBuilder

Re: BP Periodic Only For Strength and not Bulk?

Post by EctoBuilder »

RobRegish wrote:
EctoBuilder wrote:I had a question, a couple of weeks ago I mentioned on this forum that I'm your textbook typical skinny guy that has a hard time putting on muscle/weight, and for the most part and Rob said that the BP Periodic would be my ticket, but in the BP 2.0, Robs stated that the BP Periodic is for "strength" while the main BP is for adding muscle...Now since I want to get bulk, are you sure that the BP Periodic is for me? ...It seems like it would be just the opposite.

Thanks in advance!
Dusty
The answer Dusty, is that you can use it for BOTH!

While SOME use it strictly as a vehicle for CNS/strength gains, a slight modification to the diet (higher calories), is all that is needed to turn it into a massive bulk. The numbers you'll be able to push will only go higher, and it's entirely up to you.

I personally favor this approach, as it's a snap for ecto's to lose fat. To each his own, but I still like the "old school" approach here, especially if you're still young!
Okay, thanks for your reply Rob. I'll get started on it!!!!