Painful problem I never considered would happen...help?

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
matter2003

Painful problem I never considered would happen...help?

Post by matter2003 »

I never considered this happening, but it has and it quite painful...

The inside of my thighs have grown to the point they are now rubbing together when I walk and it has become pretty painful to walk at times since they are getting red and irritated...

Anything I can do to try and alleviate this? I am considering putting some vaseline or something there to try and prevent as much friction...

Kinda sucks, because I am getting the results I want, but those results are leading to some issues I never thought about...

oh well, definitely not anything that is gonna make me stop, just gotta figure out a way to help this...any thoughts would be greatly appreciated...
nigh70wl

Post by nigh70wl »

dang. you are getting so ripped that it hurts :D
try getting silk boxer shorts man, I bet that would eliminate the issue, along with making you feel like a BP pimp.
tufluk

Post by tufluk »

tried removing the hair from chafing area?
maybe after a while your body will get used to it and re-enforce the area, like the same process how calluses are formed.

but on the bright side your legs are so stacked their chafing! a blessing and a curse :D

wonder how the pros deal with it :?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Wow!

What a "problem" to have! Perhaps I should put a warning, on the BP home page? :)

Baby powder or Gold bond...