Supplement Stack Check

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
5.0stang

Supplement Stack Check

Post by 5.0stang »

Adaptogen N (FEAST)
Kre-Anaobolyn (FEAST and CRUISE)
Pure Karoblyn in the Formula (FEAST and CRUISE)
L-Leucine in the Formula (FEAST and CRUISE)
MultiLife (FAMINE, FEAST, and CRUISE)
MassPro Protein in the Formula and throughout (FEAST and CRUISE)
Crystalline Fructose in the Formula (FEAST and CRUISE)

Is this "stack" compatible with each other? Do certain ones need to be taken at different times (no mixing)?

What do I need to ensure my liver (etc.) is going to be good?

Do I need to take liver tablets (any recommendations?), tons of water I presume, etc.?

I am currently 6ft. 2", 250 lbs, estimated 28-30% body fat % looking to get stronger, with some recomp (lower BF%).
nigh70wl

Post by nigh70wl »

there is a sticky re: timing for KA; i believe AN is taken pre-bedtime but could be wrong on that. and it's good to take multivits on an empty stomach. unless you are taking anabolic steroids you don't need to worry about your liver too much ;) looks good otherwise.
RobRegish

Re: Supplement Stack Check

Post by RobRegish »

5.0stang wrote:Adaptogen N (FEAST)
Kre-Anaobolyn (FEAST and CRUISE)
Pure Karoblyn in the Formula (FEAST and CRUISE)
L-Leucine in the Formula (FEAST and CRUISE)
MultiLife (FAMINE, FEAST, and CRUISE)
MassPro Protein in the Formula and throughout (FEAST and CRUISE)
Crystalline Fructose in the Formula (FEAST and CRUISE)

Is this "stack" compatible with each other? Do certain ones need to be taken at different times (no mixing)?

What do I need to ensure my liver (etc.) is going to be good?

Do I need to take liver tablets (any recommendations?), tons of water I presume, etc.?

I am currently 6ft. 2", 250 lbs, estimated 28-30% body fat % looking to get stronger, with some recomp (lower BF%).
OK, some VERY wise choices here. The key is knowing where, when and how to strategically employ each to STRETCH your investment in the products/let The BP's "shell" amplify each.

You're a big man and ALMOST, nailed it for each. The one caveat is Kre-Anabolyn use - use during Feast only, not cruise.

REASON: While muscle growth has been noted as ongoing during Cruise, it's FEAST where the majority of substrate storage occurs. Therefore, it is HERE where you want to put at least 3 caps/day away, with perhaps a 4th on training days. These should be placed per the Kre-Anabolyn dosing guidelines found here;

1 cap one hour prior to your workout with a BIT of dietary fat, 3 caps of fish oil, tablespoon of fish oil or natural PB.

1 cap immediately post workout with the remaining 3rd of "The Formula"

1 cap with your sit down solid food meal an hour later.

Ideally, a higher CARB and based meal, including some quality proteins. At least 60C/40P there with a bit of dietary fat.

That 4th cap btw, I'd consider placed immediately post workout for a total of 2 in that environment. By no means necessary, just an idea.

Off days 1 caps 3 times a day with your highest CARB basedmeals, including some quality proteins and a bit of fat. Ideally breakfast lunch and dinner.

None of the products listed is liver toxic. In fact, the RCE found in KA has been found to be a superlative hepatoprotective (liver protection) agent, in the former Soviet literature (and elsewhere).

Personally, I'd table the liver tabs for now. You have so much good stuff, no need!

Hope that helps!
5.0stang

Post by 5.0stang »

Rob - That helps a ton! Thanks for the catch on the Kre-A!

Here is two comments I saw on the Excel sheets I recieved under the FEAST section:

1. Drink 12 ounces of water along with 6 desiccated liver tablets every hour (7-10 days)

2. Begin 3 on/3off BCAA/Glutamine cycle (20-40 grams of BCAA/L-Glutamine mixture taken between meals and spread
throughout the day in 5-10 gram doses)

Number 1 is why I mentioned the liver tablets, because it was in the FEAST section?

Do we still do Number 2 as well, with all of the supplements I am going to partake in above? If so, what is a good BCAA/L-Glutamine recommendation?
5.0stang

Post by 5.0stang »

Rob, do you got any comments on that last post?

Thanks!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

5.0stang wrote:Rob, do you got any comments on that last post?

Thanks!
You could do both, but it gets pricey... :) Of the two, I'd favor the BCAA + G 3on/3off if hypertrophy is the main goal.

If overall strength/size/weight gain is the goal, go for the liver tabs.

On a BCAA product, I use only MassPro Amino intra-workout given what I've seen on the glucometer. If you're looking for something to take throughout the day, a generic BCAA + flavoring like crystal lite would be easier on the wallet, with some added glutamine.

Look for sales, and stock up where you can. Doing so can save you some BIG money! The BP Mass Stack for example, gets you 2 bottles of MPA. That's enough to run either BCAA loading protocols 1 or 2 found in 2.0..

Just my $.02. With either strategy, you can't lose!
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

RobRegish wrote:

Thanks!
You could do both, but it gets pricey... :) Of the two, I'd favor the BCAA + G 3on/3off if hypertrophy is the main goal.

On a BCAA product, I use only MassPro Amino intra-workout given what I've seen on the glucometer. If you're looking for something to take throughout the day, a generic BCAA + flavoring like crystal lite would be easier on the wallet, with some added glutamine.

Look for sales, and stock up where you can. Doing so can save you some BIG money! The BP Mass Stack for example, gets you 2 bottles of MPA. That's enough to run either BCAA loading protocols 1 or 2 found in 2.0..

Can you explain why 3on 3off, you know me Rob, I would like to use it every day on a blueprint cycle except famine of course :D
5.0stang

Post by 5.0stang »

RobRegish wrote:

Thanks!

I am going to run both! I already purchased some MassPro Amino. Since you suggest using this during the intraworkout ONLY, how many grams should I throw in the "formula"?

I will also take the liver tablets.

My body is going to see a lot of supplements at once!
5.0stang

Post by 5.0stang »

Will someone explain to me the role of the Desiccated Liver Tablets? So I only take them during the first 7-10 days of Feast and then I do not use them anymore?

How much MASS Amino should I place in the formula and throughout the day, even with all of the other supplements I am taking.

Adaptogen N
MultiLife
Mass Pro Protein
Kre-Anabolyn
Fish Oil
Liver Tablets
BCAA

I do not want to gain BF%, but lose it, while gaining a solid amount of muscle.

Thoughts?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

The 3on/3off recommendation is related to adaptation.

The body is "smart", insofar as recognizing what you're trying to do. The brain senses an abnormal amount of amino (what it thinks is efflux) out of the muscles, and up regulates protein synthesis. Keep doing that every day though, and mother nature isn't fooled for long... :)

In "The Formula", you're looking at 20g of MPA - no less.

If looking to run BCAA loading protocol #1, the recommendation is 20-30g/day spread out, in divided dosages.

Liver tabs are another trick culled from the past, circa Vince Gironda's era. If it was me, I'd run the liver tabs, olive and nuts protocol the first 10 days. Use MPA for "The Formula" throughout Feast/Cruise.

Once the results of your liver tabs 10 day run are in, you can consider BCAA loading protocol #1. It's tempting to shotgun everything at once, but if you think about it - how will you know what's working?

You won't, and I don't like wasting time or money. Don't want that for you, either. Doing it the way I propose will allow you to evaluate which approach worked BEST for you.

Sooooo, next time - You'll know what to invest your $ in!!! :)