Sugarfoot's Journal

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
TheSugarfoot

Sugarfoot's Journal

Post by TheSugarfoot »

Hey guys new to the forum and to the BP, but with Rob's help I'm hoping to have an awesome first run. i'm moving in 2 months and looking to move there in the best shape of my life.
I am quite a bit heavier than I probably should be for my first run but I couldn't wait to see how much i could cut before I started. If it looks OK to you guys maybe I'll install a slightly more aggressive calorie zigzag in a few weeks. (endo/some meso should be able to hold onto muscle well)
I am actually coming off a 2-1/2 week break from the weight room as I was on vacation drinking and eating too much :twisted: .
So here are some of my stats:
Height: 6'4''
Weight: 257
Waist: 44''!!!( I have wide hips and at my best my waist is 38'' this is bad though)
Chest: 49.375"
Arms: 17.5" and 18"
Quad: 28.375
Calf: 18.5
BF%: ~24% This is me ballparking from pix don't have calipers yet
Bench 1RM: ~250

So I'm definitely carrying too much fat but I do expect the weight to fall off fairly quick at first due to being de-trained. Also, I don't need to be 8%BF. I'd be very happy with hitting 12% eventually.(Obviously not during this run)
TheSugarfoot

Post by TheSugarfoot »

Also I remember that resting heart rate is important but I can't seem to find that sction again. Can't remember which document that is, but right now its about 57bpm
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

TheSugarfoot wrote:Also I remember that resting heart rate is important but I can't seem to find that sction again. Can't remember which document that is, but right now its about 57bpm
Welcome aboard!

You're on the right track man.

FAVOR: Please PM me your last name/month you bought under at PayPal.

Please don't take offense, doing this to protect YOUR investment! Hope you understand...

Looking forward, to helping you get to Gainsville!
TheSugarfoot

Post by TheSugarfoot »

First famine workout in the books yesterday. Was unable to squat due to some equipment issues at the gym so I substituted plate-loaded leg press.
Won't be showing all sets just best ones unless I feel like pointing something out.
LP: 330X6
Cable Rows: 130X6
1-Arm DB Rows: 80X6
Chinups: BWX6
BB Curls: 95X6
Incline DB Curls: 25'sX6
Preacher Curls: 65X6

Weights werent great but I haven't gone heavy in a while. Diet has been rough through the first two days and have been getting headaches and just generally feeling out of it. Buying the supplements for feast tonight and having a hard time deciding on which ecdy to use. For financial reasons I'd prefer the iforce ecdy or Legal Gear Substerone, but if E-Bol or Kre-Anabolyn are really that much better I guss I'll just suck it up. Any feedback on that question?
Also Rob after I'm 10-14 days into Feast what would you think of doing keto on off days?
drtda

Post by drtda »

Just suck it up and go with either KA or E-Bol-proven results from both.
TheSugarfoot

Post by TheSugarfoot »

drtda wrote:Just suck it up and go with either KA or ebol ecdy-proven results from both.
OK will do. Think I'm going with the e-bol as I don't like some of the potential side effects of l-dopa. While I'm buying all this stuff what is The Eagle? I've seen Rob mention it but its not in the supplement secrets pdf.
Is it the transdermal in the pdf?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

TheSugarfoot wrote:
drtda wrote:Just suck it up and go with either KA or ebol ecdy ecdy-proven results from both.
OK will do. Think I'm going with the ebol ecdy as I don't like some of the potential side effects of l-dopa. While I'm buying all this stuff what is The Eagle? I've seen Rob mention it but its not in the supplement secrets pdf.
Mysterious silver bag, only lands now and then.

Still under wraps...
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

TheSugarfoot wrote:
drtda wrote:Just suck it up and go with either KA or ebol ecdy ecdy-proven results from both.
OK will do. Think I'm going with the ebol ecdy as I don't like some of the potential side effects of l-dopa. While I'm buying all this stuff what is The Eagle? I've seen Rob mention it but its not in the supplement secrets pdf.

Still under wraps...
TheSugarfoot

Post by TheSugarfoot »

RobRegish wrote:
TheSugarfoot wrote:
drtda wrote:Just suck it up and go with either KA or ebol ecdy ecdy ecdy-proven results from both.
OK will do. Think I'm going with the ebol ecdy ecdy as I don't like some of the potential side effects of l-dopa. While I'm buying all this stuff what is The Eagle? I've seen Rob mention it but its not in the supplement secrets pdf.

Still under wraps...
Haha so when will it be out from under those wraps? I'm doing my run now and want the best possible results. 2 other questions while you're here what do you think of doing keto for off days during feast? Also, I've heard people saying GPA is out of the formula(is this true) does this mean no TMG as well? Is there anything I should be plugging in in there place.
TheSugarfoot

Post by TheSugarfoot »

Had a good 2nd Famine workout today. DOMS has been out of control from the first workout still,and weights were fairly light. Headaches have subsided and definitely not dying from the hunger pangs as badly.
Misplaced my lifting journal, but will update when I recover it. I'm thinking about trying a juice fast tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes. Weight was down to 252 this morning meaning 5lbs off.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

WOW!

5lbs in that short a time period?

Amazing work, again! :)
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

Trimethylglycine TMG (also known as betaine), and Dimethylglycine DMG, are methyl donors that help in the production of several brain chemicals and hence improve mood, energy, wellbeing, alertness, concentration, and visual clarity.

Unless your major is college was chemistry, chances are you don’t remember learning about methyl donors. But if you find the field of mind boosting interesting, you will certainly want to learn more about these supplements. A methyl donor is simply any substance that can transfer a methyl group [a carbon atom attached to three hydrogen atoms (CH3)] to another substance. Many important biochemical processes rely on methylation, including the metabolism of lipids and DNA. Scientists suspect that adequate methylation of DNA can prevent the expression of harmful genes, such as cancer genes. It’s quite likely that our body’s ability to methylate declines with age, potentially contributing to the aging process, and therefore supplementation is an interesting idea in terms of health benefits.

Research results

-Trimethylglycine lowers homocysteine levels.
-Has been found to protect liver cells from toxins.
-Trimethylglycine is a safe and well tolerated nutrient that leads to a significant biochemical and histological improvement in patients with nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH).
-May lead to sexual enhancement and enjoyment, as described in the book Natural Sex Boosters.

By Ray Sahelian, MD
TheSugarfoot

Post by TheSugarfoot »

matter2003 wrote:Trimethylglycine TMG (also known as betaine), and Dimethylglycine DMG, are methyl donors that help in the production of several brain chemicals and hence improve mood, energy, wellbeing, alertness, concentration, and visual clarity.

Unless your major is college was chemistry, chances are you don’t remember learning about methyl donors. But if you find the field of mind boosting interesting, you will certainly want to learn more about these supplements. A methyl donor is simply any substance that can transfer a methyl group [a carbon atom attached to three hydrogen atoms (CH3)] to another substance. Many important biochemical processes rely on methylation, including the metabolism of lipids and DNA. Scientists suspect that adequate methylation of DNA can prevent the expression of harmful genes, such as cancer genes. It’s quite likely that our body’s ability to methylate declines with age, potentially contributing to the aging process, and therefore supplementation is an interesting idea in terms of health benefits.

Research results

-Trimethylglycine lowers homocysteine levels.
-Has been found to protect liver cells from toxins.
-Trimethylglycine is a safe and well tolerated nutrient that leads to a significant biochemical and histological improvement in patients with nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH).
-May lead to sexual enhancement and enjoyment, as described in the book Natural Sex Boosters.

By Ray Sahelian, MD
Interesting info man. I may pick some up then.
did the juice fast until like 3pm, but I started feeling too run down and knew I had a busy night of work so ended up eating some solid food. Hit my macros for the day.
So pumped for FEAST to start got my ebol and karbolyn in the mail today. :D
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Great info on TMG.

In addition to boosting LBM (slightly) in farm animals, it does convert to Sam-E, at a FRACTION of the price of Sam-E!