Glycergrow (Glycerol Monostearate)

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
xxtotuxx

Glycergrow (Glycerol Monostearate)

Post by xxtotuxx »

What's everyone take on Glycerol Monostearate? I've read it could be counter-productive to muscle gain, since it does the opposite of creatine, as creatine draws water into the cells while glycergrow does the opposite.

The pumps on this are amazing, but are they really worth it? Hopefully Rob and others can chime in with their thoughts.
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

IMO useless.Just an aesthetic pump that can be counter productive to gains even if the pump is severe.There is so much better stuff out there if you are looking for a pump, nitrates etc
Jacos5

Post by Jacos5 »

Agree with DaCookie. Had never read a study like that though. But Glycergrow has a large amount of nonrespondants as well. Plus, for what it offers I wouldn't choose to add it to my supplement spendings.
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

its the cheapest pump supplement there is

if that's what you're into - go for it

waste of money, imo.

eat some simple carbs before you workout, you'll get a nice pump going.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Big.jazayrli wrote:its the cheapest pump supplement there is

waste of money, imo.

Works for one, not for another..

The bane, of all supps!! :):)
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Big.jazayrli wrote:its the cheapest pump supplement there is

waste of money, imo.

Damn your right here Big J, well it was karbolyn intra and oatmeal + honey 1hour pre but I got insane pumps, I reckon you have to have a super insulin sensitivity though and I know I have currently seeing as I am going quite low carb.
RobRegish

Re: Glycergrow (Glycerol Monostearate)

Post by RobRegish »

xxtotuxx wrote:What's everyone take on Glycerol Monostearate? I've read it could be counter-productive to muscle gain, since it does the opposite of creatine, as creatine draws water into the cells while glycergrow does the opposite.

The pumps on this are amazing, but are they really worth it? Hopefully Rob and others can chime in with their thoughts.
Is an interesting nutraceutical...

Glycerol Monostearate draws water, from the subcutaneous layer (underneath the skin), and into the bloodstream.

This temporarily imparts a very visible, "leaning" effect the likes of which you'll really... like :)

Performance benefits?

Doubtful

But as the "finishing touch" prior to a big event like Labor Day, might allow you to score with the chicqua's*...:):):)

*God only knows, how their minds work. One gets all hot and bothered by big biceps, the next one couldn't care less.

Not worth the aggravation, IMO. Train for YOU and ONLY you!!!