y0lked's first run

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

WOW!! Looks like "traction", is well underway.. :)

Keep doing what you're doing, yOlked. You're making all the right moves, at the right times.. :)

GREAT work!!
Linkiroth

Post by Linkiroth »

Looking good, Y0lked! I've got to take notes on that bench of yours.
y0lked

Post by y0lked »

Linkiroth wrote:Looking good, Y0lked! I've got to take notes on that bench of yours.
Bench is my weak point right now, but all i can do is hit PB's haha! Thanks link!
RobRegish wrote:WOW!! Looks like "traction", is well underway.. :)

Keep doing what you're doing, yOlked. You're making all the right moves, at the right times.. :)

GREAT work!!
Thanks Rob! If it werent for you, id be taking a trip down to nowhere! But in stead its full speed to Gainsville haha

Tonights leg workout was BOMB!! My groin in 100% and i made up for it!! Squats tonight were probably the LOWEST sets of 5 i have ever done. I mean legit hamstrings to calves!

275 for 3 sets of 5 ATG squats just showed me how much more this program works. before BP i wouldnt have even been able to do this with 225. with muscle memory, and a lilttle bit of bias i declare this a +50lbs PB for reps since BP day 1. And i still got 2 weeks left on this first RUN! Lets see if we can make this a +75lbs PB for reps before the end!!

Leg press:
3 plates per side x 10
4 x 10
5 x 10
4 x 20

Gnarley leg curls and calf raises to finish everything off!!

Weight: 179+ 3 lbs this week boys
y0lked

Post by y0lked »

Shoulders and tris tonight

seated military press
115 x 10
115 x 10
115 x 10

arnold press
35's x 12
35's x 12

Bulldozer laterals:
20 x 12
30 x 10
35 x 10

Rear delt flys:
30s x 10
25s x 12

Standing dbell extensions
55 x 12
60 x 10
60 x 10

Skull crushers
75lbs x 12
75lbs x 12
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

There we go... FANTASTIC work!!

The road to Gainsville, is paved w/Gold in 3.0. I know, because all 5Faces of Fear(tm) - were on the paving crew... :):):):):)
y0lked

Post by y0lked »

RobRegish wrote:There we go... FANTASTIC work!!

The road to Gainsville, is paved w/Gold in 3.0. I know, because all 5Faces of Fear(tm) - were on the paving crew... :):):):):)
yes you are! the next cycle of 3.0 i will be bringing along my workout partner best friend and roomate. He isnt a knowledge guy when it comes to the gym so i wont be passing the info on to him, he will just eat/train/do what i tell him to do.

also e-bol will accompany the next cycle.
KatZilla

Post by KatZilla »

y0lked wrote: the next cycle of 3.0 i will be bringing along my workout partner best friend and roomate. He isnt a knowledge guy when it comes to the gym so i wont be passing the info on to him, he will just eat/train/do what i tell him to do.
It's often said that the best way to learn something is to teach it. Good job so far, and good luck to you (and your buddy) on the next go-round.
Linkiroth

Post by Linkiroth »

y0lked wrote:

yes you are! the next cycle of 3.0 i will be bringing along my workout partner best friend and roomate. He isnt a knowledge guy when it comes to the gym so i wont be passing the info on to him, he will just eat/train/do what i tell him to do.

also ebol ecdy will accompany the next cycle.
My next cycle, I'm considering following 3.0 to the letter; doing a proper recomp. As someone primarily concerned with strength, it kind of concerns me not to be doing the big 3 that I'm used to but "in Rob we trust" right?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Linkiroth wrote:
y0lked wrote:

also ebol ecdy ecdy will accompany the next cycle.
My next cycle, I'm considering following 3.0 to the letter; doing a proper recomp. As someone primarily concerned with strength, it kind of concerns me not to be doing the big 3 that I'm used to but "in Rob we trust" right?
Ha ha... :)

You can run a hybrid... I can customized a plan for you OR, we can walk through it on the phone for free..

Your choice.. :):)
y0lked

Post by y0lked »

KatZilla wrote: It's often said that the best way to learn something is to teach it. Good job so far, and good luck to you (and your buddy) on the next go-round.
Absolutely! I help alot of friends when it comes to the gym anyways haha
y0lked

Post by y0lked »

Legs:

working overtime right now, not sleeping much and not eating a whole lot. Sucks but its life. Im thankful to have such a great job, i cannot complain.

Squat:
280 x 4 (PB) but would have liked to hit 285 for this for a set of 1. Was drained after this set, had to lower weight.
265 x 5
265 x 5

Barbell lunges:
135 x 8
135 x 10

Straight Leg deadlift:
225 x 10
225 x 10

Seated Calf raise:
3 sets of 12, 2 plates, slow rep timing.

Weight: 178

Gotta eat more but post workout i cooked taco meat and put them on a tostada with refried beans. Same thing for lunch tomorrow.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

WOW!!

New PR's, in the absence of sleep/optimal diet? Someone's delivering the goods... :)

In all candor, those will catch up to you. Do take care, to better address!!

Hope that helps...
y0lked

Post by y0lked »

RobRegish wrote:WOW!!

New PR's, in the absence of sleep/optimal diet? Someone's delivering the goods... :)

In all candor, those will catch up to you. Do take care, to better address!!

Hope that helps...
Definitely! And the turnaround starts today!! Im gonna be working out with a d1 college receiver today, im pumped!