Blueprint 3.0 first run.

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
j10nke

Blueprint 3.0 first run.

Post by j10nke »

INTRO:

Hello guys, today marks the start of my first blueprint run. I will be running 3.0 as close as possible with the exception of supplements. I will not be running any hormonal or adaptogen but instead my favorite controlled labs products.

Once in feast I will be running:

Orange Triad Multi
Oximega Fish oils
Oximega Greens
White Flood Pre
Green Mag Pre
Purple Wrath Intra
Golden Gains Post
I will also be trying out the REDuction AM/PM shots for the first time... not sure when I will start with these... suggestions welcomed.

I will be following the specified calories as close as possible and as clean as possible although to simplify my first log ever I will not be posting my menus.

I am 5'11'' 26 (soon 27)years old and on day 1 I weighed in at 189.9 lbs. I've lifted off and on for 12 years now. My all time heaviest was 215. My main goal in training now is to become as athletically well rounded as possible. I no longer want to be Jay Cutler but rather someone who can run, jump, and do the splits while still putting up some serious weights. I do not care what my body weight ends up as long as the results are favorable. I expect my legs to lag behind quite a bit as my earlier days of lifting never included them and it has only been in my last few years of off and on lifting that I made a strong effort to incorporate them.

Looking forward to results and you guys following along and hopefully the Blueprint and I can do each other justice.
j10nke

05/23/11

Post by j10nke »

Famine Day One

Height: 5' 11''
Weight: 189.9 lbs
Heart Rate: 47

Diet:

Calories: Approx 1450 kcal
Carbs: Approx 191 g
Fat: Approx 67 g
Protein: Approx 21 g

Workout:

As per the cookie cutter famine template.

Squat / Seated Cable Rows Super set.

Set 1:
Squat: 185 x 6
SCR: 160 x 6

2 min rest.

Set 2:
Squat: 185 x 5
SCR: 160 x 6

2 min rest.

Set 3:
Squat: 185 x 4
SCR: 160 x 5

2 min rest.

Biceps:

Standing Barbell Curls: 95 x 6

2 min rest.

Incline Dumbbell Curls: 40 x 5

2 min rest.

Preacher Curls: 25's on EZ Curl Bar (haven't weighed) performed with arms over inclined bench. 6 reps.

Comments:

Overall the lack of calories was no problem for me thus far. I have not been eating as much as I should be lately so that probably has a lot to do with it. Last night I stuffed my face pretty well with prime rib, raw fish, and a ton of desserts. I was a tad hungry around lunch time. I noticed I did not have much steam during the workout but pushed through it. Supplements were minimal, Multi vitamins, fish oil, and greens. Diet was very clean being all fruit and vegetables with a couple servings of mixed nuts.
j10nke

05/24/11

Post by j10nke »

Famine Day Two

Weight: 186 lbs
Heart Rate: 63

Diet:

Calories: Approx 1350 kcal
Carbs: Approx 236 g
Fat: Approx 35 g
Protein: Approx 40 g

Workout:

No workout today. Work today was physically intensive if that counts for anything. Didn't have motivation to get up and do cardio this morning.

Comments:

Felt a little lethargic here and there today. Most of my calories were consumed this evening. Started getting a headache an hour or two ago but after scarfing down my last 700 calories I feel better. I am mostly eating a couple fruit and some vegies at work. In the morning I've been having oatmeal with fruit and a bit of honey. More to come as it happens.
j10nke

05/25/11

Post by j10nke »

Famine Day Three

Weight: 185.7 lbs
Heart Rate: 62

Diet:

Calories: Approx 1507 kcal
Carbs: Approx 240 g
Fat: Approx 53 g
Protein: Approx 39 g

Workout:

As per the famine template.

Chest/Shoulders:

Set 1:
Wide Grip Bench Press: 185 x 8
Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 40 x 8

1 min rest.

Set 2:
Close Grip Bench Press: 155 x 8
Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 35 x 5

1 min rest.

Set 3:
Incline Bench Press: 135 x 8
Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 25 x 8

1 min rest.

Set 4:
Decline Bench Press: 135 x 8
Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 25 x 8

Triceps:

Decline Close Grip Bench Press: 135 x 7

1 min rest.

Skull Crushers: 25's on EZ Curl Bar x 5

1 min rest.

Triceps Press Downs: 50 x 8

1 min rest.

Triceps Press Downs: 50 x 8

Comments:

Today was not much fun. I am able to handle not eating as much, I've been through much worse in SERE school. I haven't had a cigarette or drop of alcohol since the day before I started my run and I think not being able to stuff my face as an alternative makes it hard. Didn't have much steam for my workout, made me feel like a kid again. Not seeing a 2 in the front of my bench numbers is a blow to my ego big time! Had some very evil thoughts of scrapping this program but talked sense into myself, I bought into this program so I owe it to myself and the BP's reputation to give it an honest shot like I said. I cannot wait till Saturday which will be my first recoup day. To be quite honest all the logs that said "Rob gave me a pass on Fridays workout" make me think "wimps"... but I am giving myself a pass on Fridays workout. No motivation or energy at this caloric level... I'm pretty sure the goal is accomplished with just the 2 workouts.

More as it happens.
RobRegish

Re: Blueprint 3.0 first run.

Post by RobRegish »

j10nke wrote:INTRO:

Hello guys, today marks the start of my first blueprint run. I will be running 3.0 as close as possible with the exception of supplements. I will not be running any hormonal or adaptogen but instead my favorite controlled labs products.

Orange Triad Multi
Oximega Fish oils
Oximega Greens
White Flood Pre
Green Mag Pre
Purple Wrath Intra
Golden Gains Post
I will also be trying out the REDuction AM/PM shots for the first time... not sure when I will start with these... suggestions welcomed.

I will be following the specified calories as close as possible and as clean as possible although to simplify my first log ever I will not be posting my menus.

I am 5'11'' 26 (soon 27)years old and on day 1 I weighed in at 189.9 lbs. I've lifted off and on for 12 years now. My all time heaviest was 215. My main goal in training now is to become as athletically well rounded as possible. I no longer want to be Jay Cutler but rather someone who can run, jump, and do the splits while still putting up some serious weights. I do not care what my body weight ends up as long as the results are favorable. I expect my legs to lag behind quite a bit as my earlier days of lifting never included them and it has only been in my last few years of off and on lifting that I made a strong effort to incorporate them.

Looking forward to results and you guys following along and hopefully the Blueprint and I can do each other justice.
OK man, let's hook 'em up and get to Gainsville!! Will be interesting to see what BP + CL, sans an adaptogen... brings to the table :)

Following along, and here to help!!
j10nke

05/26/11

Post by j10nke »

Famine Day Four

Weight: 184.7 lbs
Heart Rate: 46 (don't know what is up with the ups and downs... maybe inconsistent in measuring, although always upon waking.)

Diet:

Calories: Approx 1346 kcal
Carbs: Approx 199 g
Fat: Approx 48 g
Protein: Approx 45 g

Workout:

No workout today.

Comments:

Diet was no problem at all today. I'm still glad tomorrow is my last day of famine though. After some vivid dreams of reliving my prohormone days where I was hunting for some magical (but awful) 1 Test and 1 4 Andro... I've decided that I want to make the best of this run and throw in some E-bol after all. Besides, if I get 0 results from this run who would endure through a torture week again? Any the case I will be picking up some Ebol tomorrow if I can find it locally... little too late to order it online.

Also... I am beginning to reconsider skipping tomorrows workout. I am off of work on Monday for Memorial Day and decided to create a 4 day weekend for myself taking tomorrow off... we will see how we feel then.

More as it comes.
Street-dreams

Re: Blueprint 3.0 first run.

Post by Street-dreams »

RobRegish wrote:
j10nke wrote:INTRO:

Orange Triad Multi
Oximega Fish oils
Oximega Greens
White Flood Pre
Green Mag Pre
Purple Wrath Intra
Golden Gains Post

OK man, let's hook 'em up and get to Gainsville!! Will be interesting to see what BP + CL, sans an adaptogen... brings to the table :)

Following along, and here to help!!
You can still get decent gains with CL stuff.. you know I used to run alot of their stuff.. still run a decent amount.. (multi,fishoil, bluegrowth ) I just got to the point where I decided certain other supps I could get might do more for the $. like the Driven sports products I run..(triazole and lean xtreme are amazing)
j10nke

Post by j10nke »

Yeah, but since I have started using them I have switched brands and returned to them a couple times now. What I like about them is they are overall about health and quality. Also their flavors are good and I actually look forward to taking the supplements. With other brands at times I have to force myself. Supplements do you no good if they only sit on your fridge... don't have that problem with CL. LAST DAY OF FAMINE WOOHOO!
j10nke

05/27/11

Post by j10nke »

Famine Day Five

Weight: 183.6 lbs
Heart Rate: 49
Diet:

Calories: Approx 964 kcal (real low)
Carbs: Approx 119 g
Fat: Approx 37 g
Protein: Approx 34 g

Workout:

No workout today.

Comments:

Last day of famine complete. Was rather easy today although I suspect me having the day off from work and lounging/running errands kept my mind busy. Calories were rather low today but they may be slightly higher as I estimated some vegetarian appetizer I had today at a restaurant.

Glad it's over. Tomorrow I will eat like a king.
j10nke

EBOL :(

Post by j10nke »

So I could not find Ebol locally. I looked all over. Although I mentioned in my intro I wouldn't be using it... I had a last minute change of heart. I ordered it online today... I'm guessing at best it will be here in 5 days. Is Ebol a better late than never thing or am I better off saving it for a future run as apposed to starting it on say day 5 of my feast?

Thanks in advance.