Famine workout days

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
matter2003

Famine workout days

Post by matter2003 »

I was planning to start my famine tomorrow but because of my gym's hours and my work schedule Friday and Saturday are off days for me.

So I just wanted to know if it is OK to workout Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday doing cardio on Wednesday and Sunday? Or would I be better off waiting til Sunday and working out Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday?

Or does it not really matter as long as I work out hard enough and eat the right number of calories/protein to get the muscle breakdown needed to advance into feast?

Its my first time and I want to do it right...
Big.jazayrli

Re: Famine workout days

Post by Big.jazayrli »

matter2003 wrote: Or does it not really matter as long as I work out hard enough and eat the right number of calories/protein to get the muscle breakdown needed to advance into feast?
do your 3 workouts, spend 5 days at those calorie levels. Trust me - you will get where you need to be.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Big.jazayrli wrote:
matter2003 wrote: Or does it not really matter as long as I work out hard enough and eat the right number of calories/protein to get the muscle breakdown needed to advance into feast?
do your 3 workouts, spend 5 days at those calorie levels. Trust me - you will get where you need to be.
Thanks for the assist, Hani... :)

matter2003, it really doesn't matter what day you start - just perform the specified workouts over 5 days*.

*NOTE: In 3.0, you'll be reading all about how up to 50% plus, do NOT require workout #3!!! This, after crunching the # on hundreds of BP logs. Damned all you kg/metric system** people!.

** Biggest scam since they took us off the gold standard. They told us here in the U.S. since the 2nd grade, "You better learn the metric system! The whole world uses it, and it's soooo easy!!"

Yeah right lady, guess what? I/we still buy our gas/milk in gallons, thank you... :)
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

RobRegish wrote: ** Biggest scam since they took us off the gold standard. They told us here in the U.S. since the 2nd grade, "You better learn the metric system! The whole world uses it, and it's soooo easy!!"[/b]

Yeah right lady, guess what? I/we still buy our gas/milk in gallons, thank you... :)
Yes, but we buy your pop in liters! Then again, I doubt very many people on this board drink that crap! We also take most of our vitamins measured out in grams and milligrams instead of ounces!

Good to know, will be starting famine today!