Words for the Blueprint Bros

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
Big.jazayrli

Words for the Blueprint Bros

Post by Big.jazayrli »

These past two weeks of training for me have been seriously harder than anything I've ever experienced. Squatting and deadlifting twice per week and some variation of bench press 4 times per week.

I'm dying here.

These are the times that we push our limits and exceed our own expectations though.

I am getting stronger, losing bodyfat, and supporting our good man Rob all the while.

The point of this thread - Don't be scared or intimidated by any program. Know your limits, obviously - but try new things. Sheiko and westside hybrids within the context of the blueprint have put 70 lbs on my deadlift in under 4 months. Not to mention some serious shedding of bodyfat.

I'm here for anyone in any way I can be, as I know Rob is as well.

Lead by example, and be great. We've all got it in us.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Ditto.

Hani, please share what I've shared with you for others running Sheiko!!
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

RobRegish wrote:Ditto.

Hani, please share what I've shared with you for others running Sheiko!!
Believe me, I do my best to do so. Can't let anyone go into this without the proper knowledge of the pain to come. :P
JML2011

Post by JML2011 »

Big.jazayrli wrote:
Can't let anyone go into this without the proper knowledge of the pain to come. :P
I hear that.... the pain train is no joke folks! Cross it's path and you risk getting run over!!