Kre-Anabolyn and Adaptogen N useage...

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
matter2003

Kre-Anabolyn and Adaptogen N useage...

Post by matter2003 »

I just got the Blueprint MASS stack with 2 bottles of Kre-Anabolyn and 1 bottle of Adaptogen N. I would like to try and stretch my usage of the products so I was hoping I could take these separately...

Is it possible to use the Kre-Anabolyn on my first BP Feast phase and the Adaptogen N on my second run or vice versa?
doolee

Post by doolee »

Yes. My first run was KA alone, and I saw great progress. And I still have my Adaptogen N waiting for a separate run. Or you could stack them both, and perform a second run with no supplements.
The BP is not supplement based.
RobRegish

Re: Kre-Anabolyn and Adaptogen N useage...

Post by RobRegish »

matter2003 wrote:I just got the Blueprint MASS stack with 2 bottles of Kre-Anabolyn and 1 bottle of Adaptogen N. I would like to try and stretch my usage of the products so I was hoping I could take these separately...

Is it possible to use the Kre-Anabolyn on my first BP Feast phase and the Adaptogen N on my second run or vice versa?
Ideal is to use KA as per for following guidelines:

Kre-Anabolyn/ebol ecdy Dosing in The BP - Rob's OPINION :)
https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/phpB ... php?t=1069

Now on the AN, here's a GREAT way to stretch one bottle AND make the most out of it!!!

3 caps/night for the first 3 weeks, thereafter 2 caps/night M-F with weekends "off". Fantastic way to use it and pioneered by a bunch of power-lifters in the midwest, if memory serves.

Hope that helps!!
BrainSquirt

Post by BrainSquirt »

Another way to 'stretch' AN is to only use it when you really need it as opposed to on a schedule... hth
askmass
Site Admin

Sensational Kre-Anabolyn BONUS

Post by askmass »

We took delivery today on a brand new, factory fresh lot of Kre-Anabolyn.

Real Kre-Anabolyn is once again shipping to eager lifters and ace athletes of all types around the globe who snapped up every bottle of the last run almost a month ahead of schedule.

I'm glad we have full inventory at the ready, and for anyone with a backorder- It's on it's way! Our apologies for the delay.

The demand for KA is great, and for good reason.

I'm as excited as anyone, because I've been out myself and need my KA boost as much as the next guy!

Now- For Blueprint Believers only, I'd like to pass along a Sensational Kre-Anabolyn BONUS... It's big, exclusive, and for one week only. Not to be extended or repeated.

Here's the spring special BP Bonus- With any purchase of two or more bottles of Kre-Anabolyn, as my personal gift to you, you'll get a FREE BOTTLE OF BURN IT UP included with your shipment.

No additional charge whatsoever.

The sweetest deal of all is on the 3-pack of KA, too... with that you'll save an additional $24.85 right off the bat, plus get Free U.S. Shipping, plus the free full size bottle of BIU to any location.

We are sponsoring more Powerlifting shows and Cycling events than ever before this spring, and I set this BIU aside for BP'ers when we were planning the spring calendar as a special Thank You for your friendship and patronage.

For your Free Burn It Up just list "FBIUBP" in the *Voucher section of the secure order form at https://askmass.securesites.net/credit.html and your complimentary bottle will be packed with your order.

Good through May 5th only, so don't dilly dally around!

No other coupons or vouchers may be applied.

To Muscle, Fitness and Vibrant Health!

John Drake