Byram Run #1

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
kbyram

Byram Run #1

Post by kbyram »

This is my first run at BP, read it once and going to read it again to make sure I didnt miss anything.

Currently Im half way through Lee Haywards strength program so I plan to finish that before I move on to my week off and then the BP. Ive been lifting on and off (due to a lifting injury from being dumb back in August). Finally back at it and lookin to see some nice gains.

Will update this more as I start the famine phase and post my RMs.

In the mean time if anyone has any tips or anything to leave me, especially with what supps to look (and where) for let me know.
kbyram

Post by kbyram »

Looks like I will be starting famine 8 April and looking to end the process around 1 June. Follow that with a cut and be ready to get back to the states for 2 weeks
the_buffer

Post by the_buffer »

Good luck! The only tip I have off the top of my head is post daily during famine and that is also a good time to review the hell out of the ebook.
the_buffer

Post by the_buffer »

Supplements:

-peri-workout formula: https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/ ... t=karbolyn
**there may be a better thread than this but I couldn't find one.

-you'll want T-boosters/Adaptogens, probably the best deal for the highest quality products is the blueprint stack found here: https://askmass.securesites.net/credit.html

-Alternately people have used the Thermolife "get some bols" stack, but if you go for that keep in mind you might also want to get BCAAs and/or liver tabs.

-After that just the essentials: multivitamin, fish oil, whey etc.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

kbyram wrote:Looks like I will be starting famine 8 April and looking to end the process around 1 June. Follow that with a cut and be ready to get back to the states for 2 weeks
kbyram, you need anything at all... just ask.

Done

Thanks to Buffer and everyone else here for helping! Solid answers.

Rock solid, in fact :)
kbyram

Post by kbyram »

Thanks guys, I ended up gettin the bp stack. Had to push the start of it back about a month though so havnt started yet. Have been able to cut some weight/fat though. Trying to get a better foundation before i start since last bulk was not that great.

As far as the adaptogen goes, is there somewhere to read up more on this? How exactly it works, if anything needs to be done after im off of it, etc?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Wrote 2 articles on it.. :)

Fire away! No PCT necessary...
kbyram

Post by kbyram »

maybe i missed them in the stickys but do you have links to the articles? been tryin to look for info. also, any chance 3.0 be coming out soon?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Links all over the board... too many. Workin' in it :)

3.0 drop is targeted by the end of April, likely sooner. Just reviewing the final PDF's now.

Lookin' good. Lookin' REAL good... :) :) :)