3Faces of Fear's(tm) Finest Hour(s), lol :) :) :)

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
RobRegish

3Faces of Fear's(tm) Finest Hour(s), lol :) :) :)

Post by RobRegish »

Justin texted me late last night, w/a question re: where to insert a set of loaded stretch movements...

3Faces of Fear's(tm) response: "Certainly, consider loaded stretches in the form of pullovers on a slight incline.

What is/are the 3Faces of Fear(tm) doing, answering questions at midnight - from a graveyard*?

Looong story... :) :) :)

*From the crypt keeper, as I departed; "The only moment we have here, is right now..."

3Faces of Fear, 4Life... :) :) :)
doolee

Post by doolee »

Clearly, you were burying some pirates and clowns.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

doolee wrote:Clearly, you were burying some pirates and clowns.
Actually, it is a much more postive mission. I was searching for my Grandfather's gravesite. It was his 100th birthday. I found it, placed a BP Tshirt, a picture of Nicholas Maximus and a note which read;

"I just came here to say Happy Birthday Grampa/Gramma. I wanted you both to know I was working hard to be a better man, workin' my way home to take care of my family..."
Left that there, with a small arrangement of white flowers in a ziploc baggie.... and YES, I snapped a picture of it.

Debating whether to post it here. It was another episode of mania, I suppose. I'll let the man upstairs though, judge whether or not, it was the right thing to do.

In my book, and it is my book :)... it was.

Mission accomplished :) :) :)