A party binger - does this count as famine?

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
oliverparsons

A party binger - does this count as famine?

Post by oliverparsons »

Hey guys,

So Im currently on cruise finishing up my first run of BP...gains were awesome, I'm planning on running another BP cycle soon. :D

My question is the following - in 3 weeks I'm going to Miami to party for 3 days and was wondering if I could use this for my "famine". I appreciate it sounds a little crazy but i'll be living on redbulls and alcohol, eating once a day and going to clubs where we'll be dancing for hours and not sleeping. I won't be near a gym (and wont be in any state to go near one) but my body will be pretty punished, i'll get tons of cardio in while dancing and i'll definitely be breaking down muscle.

I know i'll hurt some of the gains I made, but I'm only young once and cant let the gym dictate my life all the time. With that said...could this count as famine?

Thanks guys, as always!
dropthebeats

Post by dropthebeats »

From what I've read in other posts, Rob says if you're going to drink and party, Famine is the time to do it.

Have fun and be safe.
JML2011

Post by JML2011 »

I approve of this message.
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

calories < 8xBW for 5 days and NO PROTEIN = famine

doesn't matter where they come from
oliverparsons

Post by oliverparsons »

Thanks guys, appreciate the help...i figure if im gonna party I might as well make it count by planning it with famine.

My calories will definitely be under 8x body weight, but is it a huge deal that I won't be in the gym (although i'll be getting in tons of cardio)? Maybe I should do a bunch of pushups in my hotel room?
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

oliverparsons wrote:Thanks guys, appreciate the help...i figure if im gonna party I might as well make it count by planning it with famine.

My calories will definitely be under 8x body weight, but is it a huge deal that I won't be in the gym (although i'll be getting in tons of cardio)? Maybe I should do a bunch of pushups in my hotel room?
If you can find a way to workout once or twice that would be best

remember. NO PROTEIN!