questions

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Some have asked why we don't stock the Karbolyn.

Just so you know- We have a license in place and have been running trials of different custom blends dating back almost a year.

We want to get it spot-on right, and deliver our mantra of 'real results' at an honest price.

Speaking of which, word to the wise on the Sci-Fit version. When the current inventory is finally gone over at the big-mega-wal-mart-like-store, it is gone for good. I hate to send them business, but that particular run is discounted to a price you'll never see again. It is a smart buy.

Best to you guys!
Street-dreams

Post by Street-dreams »

it doesn't look that cheap.
dropthebeats

Post by dropthebeats »

Which is better:

Sci-Fit Karbolyn
or
Professional Supplements Pure Karbolyn
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Street-dreams wrote:it doesn't look that cheap.
I'm just saying that Sci-Fit will not have Karbolyn again after that run is sold out (they basically lost their license), and it is (at least was) priced a good bit lower than the other versions of it out there in comparison.

It's not MASS business, but it's business I know and just a tip for those looking to save some bucks.
Street-dreams

Post by Street-dreams »

I remembered seeing it for even cheaper than it currently is.. and I DID pick some up because it still is lower than the other brand.. hopefully Mass will be a better value and I can just pick it up here..
kbyram

Post by kbyram »

My problem is that I gotta get it all online, I have no local stores to shop at here.
vangkm007

Post by vangkm007 »

askmass wrote:Some have asked why we don't stock the Karbolyn.

Just so you know- We have a license in place and have been running trials of different custom blends dating back almost a year.

We want to get it spot-on right, and deliver our mantra of 'real results' at an honest price.

Speaking of which, word to the wise on the Sci-Fit version. When the current inventory is finally gone over at the big-mega-wal-mart-like-store, it is gone for good. I hate to send them business, but that particular run is discounted to a price you'll never see again. It is a smart buy.

Best to you guys!
So how is karbolyn different from the ex-carb darling waxy maize? I still have a few tubs of waxy maize and have been using it in my PWO shake along with an isolate and BCAAs.