Best Supps on a college budget=?

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
34lifter

Best Supps on a college budget=?

Post by 34lifter »

I asked this question in my journal/log, but I figured I'd ask here too. I am on a college budget (read: "no money") and I was wondering which supplements would give me the most bang for my buck? I would like to spend around $100ish and the less money I spend the better, obviously. Food isn't an issue because I can eat in the dorms.

My goals for this first run of the blueprint are to gain strength and mass. Basically Im bulking, not cutting (I'm assuming that should influence which supplements I should buy)

Also, would using the sauna at the gym during the detox phase help at all in terms of detoxing the body? Or is that just my broscience?
34lifter

Post by 34lifter »

Also, is there such thing as eating too many fruits/vegetables per day during famine?
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

I would choose: multi life vitamins, alka-plex green and Kre-Anabolyn

or

Pure Karbolyn + Mass Pro whey or amino for post workout recovery

For fruits/veges, fellow the calories template in the e-book and don't go too low! I have learn the hard way on my 1st run. You may also want to post this question in the diet section.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Big has great advice, and I really can't recommend Alkaplex highly enough as a major A++ Five Star bang-for-the-buck supplement.

It will greatly assist your dorm foods by adding missing enzymes (take 2 caps 30 minutes prior to meals), guarantee you spot-on pH and significantly improve protein synthesis for literally just pennies a day.

Also, 'Burn It Up' beats a great many similar styled items costing 2-3x as much. Two a day go a very long way, and it works out to less than a dollar a day. It's an outstanding value supplement for the results delivered, and especially well suited to the student athlete.

Best to you, 34!

*As a MASS PRO side note, we are facing a situation where a bump in price can not be avoided. We have absorbed 3 recent increases on the production side and have no choice but to pass along a portion of this, soon. Just giving you guys the heads up before March rolls around.
doolee

Post by doolee »

KA is a definite when bulking. Surreal strength gains. I would recommend investing in a fish oil as well.
Not sure about your college, but mine doesn't have tuna/salmon often =).
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

34lifter wrote:Also, is there such thing as eating too many fruits/vegetables per day during famine?
Yes you want to keep you calories under maintenece.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

bigpelo wrote:I would choose: multi life vitamins, alka-plex green and Kre-Anabolyn

or

Pure Karbolyn + Mass Pro whey or amino for post workout recovery

For fruits/veges, fellow the calories template in the e-book and don't go too low! I have learn the hard way on my 1st run. You may also want to post this question in the diet section.
Solid. As is real solid...

Thanks for the assist bigpelo.. :)