Getting Back into the Blueprint!!

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
34lifter

Getting Back into the Blueprint!!

Post by 34lifter »

Hey guys, I bought this program a while ago and ran it till about the 2nd week of famine. Then, college got the best of me and my focus turned to drinking and not lifting. Well, Im back hitting the gym regularly and recently remembered about the Blueprint. Well, this will be my online log of my workouts/diet. The only thing Im not looking forward to is the next 5 days of famine... Oh well, Ill survive. Can't wait to get on the Gain Train!
P.S. if we purchased BP 2.0, do we get a discount on 3.0?
Big.jazayrli

Re: Getting Back into the Blueprint!!

Post by Big.jazayrli »

34lifter wrote:Hey guys, I bought this program a while ago and ran it till about the 2nd week of famine. Then, college got the best of me and my focus turned to drinking and not lifting. Well, Im back hitting the gym regularly and recently remembered about the Blueprint. Well, this will be my online log of my workouts/diet. The only thing Im not looking forward to is the next 5 days of famine... Oh well, Ill survive. Can't wait to get on the Gain Train!
P.S. if we purchased BP 2.0, do we get a discount on 3.0?
you sir get the best discount there is

free fourty free
34lifter

Re: Getting Back into the Blueprint!!

Post by 34lifter »

Big.jazayrli wrote:
you sir get the best discount there is

free fourty free
That's what I like to hear!
34lifter

Post by 34lifter »

Another question, I am on a college budget (read: "no money") and I was wondering which supplements would give me the most bang for my buck? I would like to spend around $100ish and the less money I spend the better, obviously. Food isn't an issue because I can eat in the dorms.

My goals for this first run of the blueprint are to gain strength and mass. Basically Im bulking, not cutting (I'm assuming that should influence which supplements I should buy.)
34lifter

Post by 34lifter »

ANOTHER QUESTION: Would using the sauna at my gym be beneficial or detrimental during the famine period?