Question about 10% Solution

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
drtda

Question about 10% Solution

Post by drtda »

I've got what may or may not be a simple question regarding the 10% Solution.

I'm on Cruise right now, but will be starting it in a few weeks and want to have everything planned out. I've run my #s through the Auto-Calculator and understand that I have 4 weeks to get 12 workouts in.

If my 2 main lifts are Dips and Squats that I have been maxing on, am I supposed to do each of these at every workout? Or do I rotate them and do this for 8 weeks?

Also, if I'm doing both at each workout, how do I fit my EDT blocks in? There's no way I can do my upper body and lower body EDTs all in the same workout without being overtrained in a week or two.
JML2011

Post by JML2011 »

dont know that this necessarily answers your question, but hopefully provides a good tip..

I usually do my upper legs, chest and tris on one day,

then lower legs (calves), bis and back the opposite days.

Allows for all muscles to get worked, with rest time before each workout.

Hopefully my $0.03 will help a tinsey winsey bit!
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

I do my bench press and my squat separately. So it ended up being 24 workouts in ~46 days.

Check out my current log! My program is a custom design by Rob.
drtda

Post by drtda »

Thanks, Big Pelo.

That's what I'm thinking of doing as well, as it seems to make the most sense. Maybe Rob will chime in with some thoughts as well.

I read through your log-what are your overall impressions with the 10% Solution at this point?
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

Workout #6 on bench was super easy, workout #5 on squat was starting to get something but far from hard. Tonight is squat #6 and I should begin to feel the weight, hopefully...

My thought is: the weight increases slowly and starts really low. Can't comment on overall results yet but it feels I am losing my time right now with bench at least.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

JML2011 wrote:dont know that this necessarily answers your question, but hopefully provides a good tip..

I usually do my upper legs, chest and tris on one day,

then lower legs (calves), bis and back the opposite days.

Allows for all muscles to get worked, with rest time before each workout.

Hopefully my $0.03 will help a tinsey winsey bit!
Solid advice right here. Appreciate the assist... :)

I favor rotating upper body push (primarily) with lower body/pull days. Just allows me to do it justice IMO...

You have so much time and energy. Use them wisely...