Question about the Formula

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
Appetize

Question about the Formula

Post by Appetize »

Hi, new BP-er here - still reading and planning out my first run while wrapping up a 5/3/1 run. The primary reason I bought the program was the idea of a completely integrated workout & supplementation program where each element was tailored to the other. Before buying, I heard a lot about 'The Formula' over on nolinksplease.com and thought it was an integral part of the program.

I've sent a pm to Rob with all my purchase details etc but haven't heard from him in 3 weeks. Can anyone share this with me? I understand Rob's been in the hospital with rhabdo, and pms on the internet aren't a priority. Can anyone else serve as his backup here?

Thanks much, looking forward to doing the program.
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

Hey Appetize

The Formula is the Peri-workout drink talks about in the book. Page 41

Not trying to be cryptic just want you to look at that first
Appetize

Post by Appetize »

Thanks a lot Hank - not cryptic at all.

I think I fell victim to the BB board hype, thinking it was some arcane formula of other ingredients and that it was not printed in the book, adding another layer of secrecy.

Also did another search on this board and got this version of the Formula, which is pretty much the same + some options:

https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/ ... 3316304b35
the_buffer

Post by the_buffer »

For the most part the formula is listed on these boards in various places. Go with the karbolyn/hydro whey/leucine mix found on the link you posted.

My personal preference is to have two separate shakers since I use the pre-flavored karbolyn and chocolate protein.

From what I understand there will be some other pretty wild "formulas" coming out with v3 and those will not be posted publicly.
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

I am on the v3 version. With original progenix

Recovery and endurance are pretty astounding
tufluk

Post by tufluk »

so cant wait for 3.0 to drop!!!!!!

We're getting very, very close... Here's a sneak peak:

2.0 vs. 3.0: YOU ASKED FOR IT, I LISTENED

Since 2.0's release, I had far more people inquiring insofar as using it for recomp vs. sheer bulking. It seems the market has changed since the 1980's... :)

As you were right: Re-comp is the ultimate challenge for me/Blueprint and is therefore the next logical step in its evolution.

Blueprint has been out there for over two years now, and I can honestly tell you that virtually everyone that has given it an honest run has succeeded in adding loads of LBM and newfound power/strength. See here:

TheBig3's nolinksplease.com forum post; 1st Blueprint Run

"20lbs in just over a month. I am once again speechless at the power of this program.

This program not only gives incredible knowledge but also is one of the few out there that deliver results. I literally had all of my expectations exceeded about the BP and couldn't be happier".

They've also used BP to cut themselves to ribbons; all the while setting new PR's. Think that's bullsh!t?

Think again

"Sovabrat's" BP forum post; 1st Bluesprin Run

"I am still trying to wrap my head around the progress I have made just from the famine period to present which is only 3 workouts towards figuring my 1RM.

Day #15 Overall 178 Lbs

Lbs are still going down despite eating at maintenance on workout days and 70-90% on non-workouts. My bodyfat is literally melting away. Today was the 2-3 rep range for the feast phase. I surprised myself yet again and am proud to say I destroyed all my previous PR's".

Don't take my word for it: Ask them. Plenty more from where that came from too. PM me your email addy and it's yours...

Many of these gains bordered on "too good to be true" - but they are true. Your hard work within the context of The Blueprint's shell has delivered the goods time and time again, just like I knew it would. It has by all accounts, exceeded even my expectations.

So in 3.0, it goes like this; We're going to tackle the ultimate challenge. The very essence of "too good to be true" - adding significant amounts of LBM while stripping away bodyfat.

And yes, it can be done. The protocol laid out here was tested in many of the first Blueprint customers and validated by some pretty unique diagnostic tools you'll be reading about below.

3.0 is way outside the box.... again.

This is not by chance but rather, by design. It's not happening out there today given the current approach(es) . Accordingly, a new optimal use paradigm is again needed. Not wanted; needed:

There is a difference...

So here we go again, one more time.....we're getting radical.

OBJECTIVE

The objective of 3.0 is a very fast, favorable change in body recomposition. End game will be defined as the simulateous dropping of bodyfat, replaced with an equal or greater amount of muscle tissue.

Simple and to the point; the crosshairs have been fixed.

Today, the "assumption" is that you can't simultaneously drop bodyfat and build muscle for any length of time unless you're;

1.) A complete noob or;
2.) On performance enhancing drugs

I say question assumptions.

My old boss (thanks Tom D.) taught me this little gem. Had a sign hanging in his office as a reminder. He doesn't lift weights...God only knows I've tried :). Yet I learn from everyone and apply to my given interests in life, then share these things with you. You'll need to remind yourself periodically when reading 3.0 that THIS - learning to question assumptions (i.e. taking a different road), is what opens the door to success.

Does this not make sense?

The current approach(s) to recomp don't work (or at the very least, don't work very well). The widely held assumptions #1 and 2 above illustrate this. In order to raise the bar we will again employ the "unorthodox".

If you study the record breakers in our sport you'll come to understand a simple truth: In virtually every case, they took a different road. They took that road in part, because they realized the current approach yielded the then accepted "normal" or "average" result. This is mediocrity in my book.

Mediocrity is unacceptable in my world - I don't tolerate it.

Neither should you.

WINNING THE WAR

When you go to war, you must define what winning is.

Vietnam almost destroyed America's testical festival. Gulf War 1 brought that back to life. If you study our "leaders" mindset during the "police action" referred to as Vietnam; we never understood it was a war. Instead, it was considered something less than that. As a result we wound up playing defense...

Let me be very clear about this:

When the Blueprint Army goes to war; we play offense - and we play to win.

Winning for us then, is hereby defined as replacing pounds of fat with pounds of muscle.

BONUS: You'll wind up lifting heavier weights and looking bigger, badder and being as healthy on the inside as you look on the outside.

As always we will do this with hard work, a new roadmap and the very best of information I could find from the past/present. I will also introduce some new, hidden gems unknown until 3.0's release.

Understand the part about hard work. Understand what will be asked of you: Are you willing to bleed? Are you willing to sweat?.....and are you willing to sacrifice to win this war?

If the answer to that question is yes, then I your results are guaranteed.

How do I know this?

Because if the answer is yes, you have something. Something that 90% of people in this world are very, very short on. It's called balls. The balls to break free and take a different road. The road to Gainsville. If that's you, congratulations;

B/C you just bought a ticket to this train I'm driving - and you're coming w/me to Gainsville

"CONVENTIONAL" THINKING

Conventional thinking will only take you so far. You want "results" like most people? Most people are wasting their time. These people really bug me. They'd be much better off reading a book or at the movies. Go play darts or something. Just get out of the way; because you go to the gym to make gains, not take up space..

What you're about to read once again represents the marriage of time tested favorites and NEW information. It also lays out a roadmap to the future. And with this collective information in hand, your future is looking very, very bright indeed. Get ready, because 3.0 will once again blow the doors off of conventional thinking, resulting in a new physical zenith your friends and family will find hard to believe. Too good to be true?

That's what they said about 2.0....

This all started with The Blueprint being born as an Ecdysterone optimal use protocol. So we'll begin where it all started.... by taking a look at what's new with my old friend, Ecdy...
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

Hank! wrote:I am on the v3 version. With original progenix

<- jealous
JML2011

Post by JML2011 »

Big.jazayrli wrote:
Hank! wrote:I am on the v3 version. With original progenix

<- jealous
ditto....
sammm

Post by sammm »

Appetize wrote:Thanks a lot Hank - not cryptic at all.

I think I fell victim to the BB board hype, thinking it was some arcane formula of other ingredients and that it was not printed in the book, adding another layer of secrecy.

Also did another search on this board and got this version of the Formula, which is pretty much the same + some options:

https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/ ... 3316304b35
In that link, it says about using Pure Karbolyn.
Can someone tell me what is a good alternative for it? I don't think i can find Pure Karbolyn in Singapore. Is glucose powder an alternative?
tufluk

Post by tufluk »

not really,

the idea of karboyln is to "pull" the nutrients through the stomach to quicker and more effective absorption.
so an alternative would have to be a very quick digesting carb, have you researched kiwi carb?
sammm

Post by sammm »

tufluk wrote:not really,

the idea of karboyln is to "pull" the nutrients through the stomach to quicker and more effective absorption.
so an alternative would have to be a very quick digesting carb, have you researched kiwi carb?
What is kiwi carb? Did a google search but nothing came up.

I guess i can use dextrose (glucose) for the alternative to karbolyn.
tufluk

Post by tufluk »

id Imagen things like dextrose and malto are substitutable but not as effective.
coontentment

Post by coontentment »

i'm in the same position - i'm in australia, and pure karbolyn is not possible to get here unless i want to spend a lot of money for it!

i was thinking of either using dextrose or maltodextrin, or a mix of those two and some waxy maize starch.

are there any other opinions on this?