Bioforge Pro Max

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
drtda

Bioforge Pro Max

Post by drtda »

I just started using Bioforge Pro Max as one of my supplements this week. I'll be using it throught the last couple of weeks of my GLP 1 and then Cruise.

My main question is if anyone has found an effective way to keep Bioforge from "ripping up" their intestines. I used it once before, a little over a year ago, and had the same problem, which I have heard is common.
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

the GI issues from forskolin eventually wear off

if you're willing to put up with them I find that they are well worth it
tufluk

Post by tufluk »

i cant remember having any GI issues.
have you tried the original?

and just to point out about test booster in your cruise, are you planning on using it all the way through?

its not advised given the objective of cruise :wink:
drtda

Post by drtda »

Ya, I'll be using it in Cruise. Actually that's how Rob designed it for me in my customized plan.
LIFT2beHUGE

Post by LIFT2beHUGE »

The GI splatter is unavoidable by most bc of the forskolin. I can say that my "cycles" of Bioforge have always been combined with Promax or tbol trib each time - so my GI never really "adapted"... Was it worth it? YES. One remedy that might help you is try to avoid taking it before a meal that is highly fiberous with greens, or with coffee, etc. It usually made it worse for me. It might get better for you if you are just taking Bioforge alone, and if you can deal with it you will be happy you did when its all said and done.