Adaptagen N Alternative???

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
hally83

Adaptagen N Alternative???

Post by hally83 »

Hi I just bought The Blueprint yesterday and still making my way through the pdf. However i do have a question about Adaptagen N. I am in the military and i see that Adaptagen N has DHEA in it. DHEA is banned in Australia and therefore i cannot take it as the military do random drug tests which could show this up.

Is there an alternative supplement to Adaptagen N that I could take that is legal in Australia... most supplements that are available from nolinksplease.com are legal in Oz.

Thanks

Dave
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

Kreanabolyn is a great alternative as a source of ecdy

if you're looking for a natural T-booster as well you could look into the following which are all known to be effective:
-Bioforge
-Activate Xtreme
-tbol trib
-TestoPro
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

Dont forget
Testforce
or a simple high protein high fat diet
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

Hank! wrote:Dont forget
Testforce
didn't think about testforce

anecdotally i have heard from people though tthat bulk d-aspartic acid is just as effective
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

You know, that's really a shame..

I understand your quandry though, and would agree with most of these alternatives. The smidgeon that's in there... it'd be interesting to find out what the level is they test for. It's there for a reason and not without thought as I state above.

Here in the states, they have a "steroid ABUSE home test kit" in the drugstores to "keep your kids safe from steroids". Yes, there's such a thing. Pathetic IMO.

https://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/catalog/shop_ ... navCount=3

Why? Couple of reasons: You need only read what they test for and pick one they don't. How stupid is this? The kids aren't dumb. Second DHEA, Testosterone and Epitestosterone are naturally occurring. Clenbuterol isn't even a steroid but its included. I could go on and on..

What's GOOD about these tests is that they test your testosterone to epitestosterone and DHEA levels.

"Steroidconfirm tests for eleven anabolic agents, five of their metabolites and one adrenergic agonist that are commonly abused":

Tetrahydrogestrinone (THG),
Boldenone (Equipoise),
Hydroxyboldenone (metabolite),
Clostebol (Steranobol),
Clenbuterol,
Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA),
Testosterone, Epitestosterone,
Oxymesterone (Oranabol),
Oxandrolone (Anavar), Methyloxandrolone (metabolite),
Stanozolol (Winstrol), Hydroxystanozolol (metabolite),
Flouxymesterone (Halotestin),
6-B Hydroxyflouxymesterone (metabolite),
Androsterone.

Excuse me, but there's a line between elevating your levels OPTIMAL and ABUSE. Anyone want to debate this? Can you tell I'm upset?

I would encourage you to use these tests as tools then to OPTIMIZE your DHEA, test booster etc. product of choice and ensure you don't raise any red flags.

And I'm betting that two caps of Adaptogen N/night isn't going to flag you. Speculation on my part but it would go a LONG way toward helping us understand just how much is "too much" in the eyes of your sporting organization.

You have the RIGHT to know what they test for, how much is too much and where they draw the line. You have the RIGHT as a consumer/athlete to use supplementation, etc to OPTIMIZE your hormonal profile but not disrupt the playing field.

End of rant..
srsilvguy

Post by srsilvguy »

Not to hijack the thread or anything, but I have a question about Adaptagen N and sleep. I don't always get to have a full 8 hours of sleep because of my work schedule. Sometimes I will only get about 4 hours of sleep. On the nights when I know I won't be able to sleep at least 8 hours should I skip out on Adaptagen N? I still have a bottle of Bioforge Pro Max if that would be a decent alternative on days I can't sleep enough.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

I wouldn't. If you'd like another alternative, look no further than GammaGH!

https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/phpB ... .php?t=505
warriorcookie

Post by warriorcookie »

I don't know if this would apply, but it's worth a thought...
askmass wrote:
Hank! wrote:
askmass wrote:The only way you could effectively double up on Adaptogen N would be with a split/dual sleep regimen.

It's been done...
Cliffs?
It can not be implemented by just anyone, but for some can be easily done.

It is largely dependent on ones work/school schedule and freedom thereof to stage sleep periods.

It came about with a customer who thought of a way to turn a negative into a positive. He was stuck in a 2 job situation where he could only sleep about 4 hours between the two jobs for days on end and his workouts/recovery were suffering.

The idea/solution was to effectively stage two Adaptogen N doses before each 4 hours of sleep daily (2x2-3).

It worked very well for him.

Not a tip I've thought to pass along in a long time, but it can and does work very well in certain situations.
srsilvguy

Post by srsilvguy »

Awesome, thanks guys.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Great assist.

THANK YOU!!!
KatZilla

Post by KatZilla »

RobRegish wrote:You know, that's really a shame..

it'd be interesting to find out what the level is they test for. It's there for a reason and not without thought as I state above.

Here in the states, they have a "steroid ABUSE home test kit" in the drugstores to "keep your kids safe from steroids".
Careful with this, though. It seems likely that that small of an amount would not show up, but I can't claim to have much experience with it. What I do have a couple of years of experience with are THC home testing kits, and those are not nearly as effective as "real" tests. Not just because they can be cheated more easily, but I can pass a home test sometimes in a THIRD of the time it would take to pass a regular test. Only bringing this up because it would suck for someone to test out the home kit and think that they're ok, only to realize when they get busted that the kit was too cheap to detect what a military-standard test would. Food for thought!
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Big.jazayrli wrote:
Hank! wrote:Dont forget
Testforce
didn't think about testforce

anecdotally i have heard from people though tthat bulk d-aspartic acid is just as effective
While I have not tried bulk d-aspartic acid, im still going to comment on this.While the bulk stuff does work a lot of people trying it still say they feel nothing.

Try 2 servings a day of testforce v2 and trust me you will definitely feel it, especially your libido.I believe I told hank to do that and from what I can remember he liked it I think.
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

Yes I had to dose 6gms a day and it defiantly had an effect, libido and in agression.