PuZo's 1st BP run

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
PuZo

PuZo's 1st BP run

Post by PuZo »

I am really excited to start. Unfortunately, I won't be able to for another few weeks, but I am hoping to give it a good strong start by the end of January. I will be logging my progress in this thread and I am very excited to start. But before I can, I have some health issues to deal with.

I work 4 days on 4 days off, rotating days/nights(7-7). So my best option for working out is 2 days on my off days and 1 day on my work days. I might be able to squeeze one more workout in, but I already go as hard as I can every workout, so I think I can do it effectively with 3 workouts a week.

I will be using the big bol stack with this run along with the formula(dunno what version or if they are all the same dunno) So if anyone can help me out with dosing of the big bol, I'd really appreciate it. I've read there is nitrate loading? Should that be done before the famine, during?

I will update this thread more when the time comes, but I am just getting everything ready now, reading the blue print almost everyday so I get all the information stuck in my head. I need to make sure, that while I am working I can efficiently keep up my calories and fix my health issue that is slowing me down in the gym. So hopefully I'll be back here shorty with good news and finally start the blueprint. Even if v3 comes out, I will still do the v2 run, and as soon as that is done, on my week off of basically deloading, I will start immediately again with v3, if it is out by then.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Alright PuZo!!

Can't wait to get underway. Right here for you if you need me... :)