Tnubs First BP Log!

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
tnubs

Post by tnubs »

hmm, the post u quoted was from the famine phase

but anyway todays workout, got all reps on the GLP for bench and v-grip pulldown, went with 90lbs on the hack squat sled for 20 reps. fasted workout today, running only on 10g BCAAs and 20g EAAs intra workout. felt strong although my friend pointed out that when i bench, my elbows flair an unequal amount so my form is a bit off. ill have to pay closer attention to this from now on when i bench.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

tnubs wrote:hmm, the post u quoted was from the famine phase

but anyway todays workout, got all reps on the GLP for bench and v-grip pulldown, went with 90lbs on the hack squat sled for 20 reps. fasted workout today, running only on 10g BCAAs and 20g EAAs intra workout. felt strong although my friend pointed out that when i bench, my elbows flair an unequal amount so my form is a bit off. ill have to pay closer attention to this from now on when i bench.
My apologies. Things are getting busy :)

Man, you're biting a lot off there. Two suggestions:

1. Consider inserting just one extra rest day between workouts. Meaning if you're on a 1 on 1 off today, move to a 1 on 2 off, etc.

2. Consider CissusRx or look for a quality 5-10% extract. The lower % extracts seem to do a better job treating inflammation/injuries. I haven't figured that one out but I'm working on it... :)

Hope that helps...
tnubs

Post by tnubs »

i got 6 bottles of supercissusRX one time when it was on sale for $20 a pop and i megadosed up to 12 a day for a while with no help at all. also, im doing just 1 on 1 off right now because my bottle of E-bol is about to run out and i want my last day to be the day i max out for a new bench number. i dont feel like im overtraining, in fact, i feel strong as an ox right now!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

tnubs wrote:i got 6 bottles of supercissusRX one time when it was on sale for $20 a pop and i megadosed up to 12 a day for a while with no help at all. also, im doing just 1 on 1 off right now because my bottle of ebol ecdy is about to run out and i want my last day to be the day i max out for a new bench number. i dont feel like im overtraining, in fact, i feel strong as an ox right now!
A. Well then, there's your answer :)
tnubs

Post by tnubs »

I took my final 6 E-bol on Friday pre workout along with 3 scoops of flashover and a serving of modern BCAA, then sipped on 30g EAAs intra workout. My mind muscle connection was awesome. I was warming up on bench and got to 185 with my knees in the air and was doing good, but then decided i wasnt in the mood to max out on bench so i did a DC chest/tri/shoulder workout. Was pumped to the fking max and im pretty happy about my numbers. The workout was fasted first thing in the morning yet my muscles were SO FULL once i started warming up!

Dips: (bw + 25)x 18, 10, 6 [PR]
Pec Deck: 205x 20, 10, 5 [PR]
Shoulder press: 20, 15, 10 (weak shoulders so i wont disclose the weight )

my whole body was sore on saturday. the shoulder press hit my serattus really well along with some of my middle back from keeping the posture for so long during all those reps. either way... im gonna miss not having any ecdy :( i was loving every second of it
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

PR + PR = Rob Happy!

And why? B/C YOU'RE happy!! FANTASTIC work man...