Adaptogen-N: Safe for 19 year old?

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
34lifter

Adaptogen-N: Safe for 19 year old?

Post by 34lifter »

I'm wondering if Adaptogen-N would be safe for a 19 year old? It seems like a real legit product so I'm wondering if I could safely take it?
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

yes sir, nothing hormonal in adaptogen N
34lifter

Post by 34lifter »

I thought it increases test levels?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

It will OPTIMIZE your testosterone/free testosterone levels. Big difference :)

Given your age, total test ranges somewhere from about 300ng/dl up to 1000ng/dl. If you test out at 301, your Dr. will likely say "No problem, you're normal". Yet, we all know who has an easier time building muscle at 999ng/dl vs. 301, don't we?

This is where your quandry with the medical establishment starts. Dr's are trained to get sick people to "normal", not normal people to "optimal". The Dr. will view this as an unnecessary risk. I beg to differ. This is a quality of life issue. If training and gaining is important to you and your self worth is (even in part) tied to that, then it IS very much a quality of life issue.

Your solution? Have labs run to see if you need a test booster in the first place. The assumption is that at age 19, you're likely optimal in terms of test/free test. However, always question assumptions.

If you're not interested in the hassle, don't have insurance or are looking for something cheaper, I'd suggest the following excellent alternative:

https://www.zrtlab.com/test-kits/blood-s ... -kits.html

Hope that helps.. :)