Turbo's Back!! Run #2

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
TURBOFLEX

Post by TURBOFLEX »

JlCh wrote:Keep tearing it up! I've had a bit of an absence on here for past few weeks but glad to see you're still going at it. Shame on the 300 lbs, you'll get it in no time.

I happened to get another temporary part time job, so hopefully I can put aside enough of it for the BP stack. I'm about to go into a high rep scheme to try and strengthen joints and what not then I'll be hitting the BP hard. I expect to see 3 plates on that bench press soon :p.
Thanks bro!!..yea I cant wait to see 3 plates on ach side, it's gonna be SWEET!! 8)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Will indeed :)
TURBOFLEX

Post by TURBOFLEX »

Blueprint brothers I need your help!!...I have hit a wall this last week, I'm not gonna go into details, we all have our problems.. But due to certain circumstances, I'm not feelin myself, I need help gettn back up this time boys..I hate feeln this way, sometimes the weight of life just gets soo heavy!!

I need to shake this, dust myself off, and soldier on... God give me strength!!
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

Yesterday does not equal tomorrow. Forget the past and move towards your goals. -Tony Robbins

We are all here for you friend
nigh70wl

Post by nigh70wl »

that's unfortunate man, but you know what they say - men make plans and god laughs. but just think of it this way: the time you spend working out is your time, nobody else, not even if they're gonna foreclose on your house tomorrow - it's all about you, your goals, your gains, your fitness, your little bit of zen. so i guess that having big stresses in your life is an even better reason to hit the gym; it might be the only time that you have to yourself when you can fully let go of everything other than the weights. don't let those go though they will bust your nice smooth concrete up
elephino

Post by elephino »

Turbo, the measure of a man isn't how he behaves when things are going well. It's when you're at the bottom, when life keeps piling it on. You can still decide to be happy. You can still decide to do the right thing.

Hardship is the ultimate opportunity for growth. Once you can prove to yourself that you can be great despite circumstances, not because of them, you've earned the confidence to know that you make your own happiness. You create your own destiny. And nobody or nothing can ever take it away.

So go out and Do Work -- one day at a time, one foot in front of the other. When you climb back to the top, you can look at this as one more challenge that you've conquered and one more experience that you've earned.

Good luck to you, sir.
TURBOFLEX

Post by TURBOFLEX »

Hank! wrote:Yesterday does not equal tomorrow. Forget the past and move towards your goals. -Tony Robbins

We are all here for you friend

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nigh70wl wrote:that's unfortunate man, but you know what they say - men make plans and god laughs. but just think of it this way: the time you spend working out is your time, nobody else, not even if they're gonna foreclose on your house tomorrow - it's all about you, your goals, your gains, your fitness, your little bit of zen. so i guess that having big stresses in your life is an even better reason to hit the gym; it might be the only time that you have to yourself when you can fully let go of everything other than the weights. don't let those go though they will bust your nice smooth concrete up

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
elephino wrote:Turbo, the measure of a man isn't how he behaves when things are going well. It's when you're at the bottom, when life keeps piling it on. You can still decide to be happy. You can still decide to do the right thing.

Hardship is the ultimate opportunity for growth. Once you can prove to yourself that you can be great despite circumstances, not because of them, you've earned the confidence to know that you make your own happiness. You create your own destiny. And nobody or nothing can ever take it away.

So go out and Do Work -- one day at a time, one foot in front of the other. When you climb back to the top, you can look at this as one more challenge that you've conquered and one more experience that you've earned.

Good luck to you, sir.
Ahh.. thankyou good friends!!.. It's not many times I let life get me down, and when it does I never stay down for long...

One of my favorite quotes in the world!!
"Strength does not come from winning, your struggles develop your strengths, when you go through hardships, and decide not to surrender, that is strength.." *-Arnold Schwarzenegger*
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

TURBOFLEX wrote:Blueprint brothers I need your help!!...I have hit a wall this last week, I'm not gonna go into details, we all have our problems.. But due to certain circumstances, I'm not feelin myself, I need help gettn back up this time boys..I hate feeln this way, sometimes the weight of life just gets soo heavy!!

I need to shake this, dust myself off, and soldier on... God give me strength!!
Dunno what it is but if I can help in ANY way, PM me. We are here for you brother and I stand at the front of the line...