kre anabolyn

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
jman2003

kre anabolyn

Post by jman2003 »

When and how do you take kre anabolyn? And as far as the creatine is concerned do I need to take more creatine with this? I have seen various dosages and I know that there is a change in the formula. any info is appreciated.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

OK here's the deal..

Kre-Anabolyn to my knowledge contains the most RCE per cap of any on the market. To that, lots of other goodies are added.

It's ideal on training days to take one an hour prior and one immediately afterwards, washed down with your intra-workout drink. If so inclined, a third cap at you higher carb/protein solid food meal an hour later.

Very few will require more than 3. 4 is the absolute highest and Hank! for example, does really well at this dose. You need no additional creatine as the Kre-Alkalyn therein has you covered.

On your off days, take 2-3 caps spread out at your highest CARB based meals. KA's formula is geared toward glycogen, creatine and overall substrate storage via the 4-hydroxyisoleucine/l-dopa/creatine content. Therefore, it makes the most sense to take them during these times.

Hope that helps!
jman2003

Post by jman2003 »

Helps a lot. thanks
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Is my privilege and pleasure.. :)
drjgn

Post by drjgn »

I didn't take creatine during my GLP 1, but was going to add it for GLP 2. Are you saying I don't need to if I'm taking Kre-Anab?
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Kre-Anabolyn covers your creatine, drjgn.

Best to you.
tnubs

Post by tnubs »

how much RCE is in each cap of kre-anabolyn?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

It's a prop blend and well guarded secret. Rightfully so given the time/$ AskMass invested in testing it. I'm aware some are turned off by this but I've put it to the test via urinary testing strips and the glucometer. I don't think AskMass will divulge but Let me put it this way... there's more full spectrum RCE per cap than any other I'm aware of.

Unclear on your bodyweight but 2 caps/day gets it done for most, with a select few doing better with 3/day. VERY few need any more than that. Having said all of that, here's how I'd run it:

OFF DAYS

Take one cap with a high CARB/protein breakfast and another late afternoon/evening again with your highest CARB/protein meal. A bit of dietary fat is also beneficial.

TRAINING DAYS

Take one cap an hour prior to your workout with a bit of dietary fat such as fish oil, natural peanut butter, olives etc.. Then, proceed as follows:

Begin sipping this concoction 15 min prior to, between work sets and finishing it up right after your workout.* About an hour later, sit down to a nice high carbohydrate/protein and lowfat solid food meal**. Here then, is "the formula":

1.) 75g of Pure Karbolyn
2.) 35g of partially of fully hydrolyzed whey such as MassPro
3.) 10g of L-Leucine powder
4.) Optionally, if not using straight Leucine 20-25g of BCAA will suffice in meeting Leucine needs

Depending upon protein powder flavor/Pure Karbolyn used, you MAY need to add some flavoring in the form of Crystal Lite or like flavor mixes. Whatever the case, this simple drink will go a LONG way toward recovering you quickly, efficiently and make the most out of EVERY training session... all the while keeping you lean.

* Take one cap of Kre-Anabolyn immediately post workout, washing it down with the remainder of this drink
** Take your final cap of Kre-Anabolyn at your solid food meal for a total of 3 on training days

COMMENTARY: Kre-Anabolyn's formula is heavily geared toward SUBSTRATE STORAGE. This includes converting carbs to stored glycogen in the muscle, ATP in the form of Kre-Alkalyn/intra-muscular phoshphagens and the 4-hydroxy-L-isoleucine/L-dopa creating the optimal insulin release to carry said nutrients into the muscle cell.

This, in addition to the full spectrum RCE contained therein. I've said this before in The BP but somehow it gets overlooked:

"KRE-ANABOLYN: Perhaps the best suited adaptogen for a program of this kind, its formula is tailor made to work with The Blueprint's impact on your physiology. Of all the hormones leveraged in The Blueprint, insulin and its effect on substrate storage is the most important. Kre-Anabolyn will deliver a strong re-composition effect via a non-androgenic mechanism, primarily via insulin. Ideal for the person who already has optimal testosterone levels".

Is it the only Ecdy formula people have had success with? Certainly not. However, all of the BP diagnostics were done using it and the current version is stronger still. As always, I leave it up to you as to which product you use. And whatever that is... I'll be right here to assist you in getting the MOST out of it!!