What Supplements To Get, 17 years old

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

Like i said! John has our backs! :)
erick15

Post by erick15 »

I understand why you would want to process by hand and i see the advantages of it. I have read a lot of positive comments about your service. But it has now been 4 days since I placed my order and I understand since you have just had your big sale you probably got a lot of orders. Is there anyway i would be able to pay for rush delivery now even though I have already placed my order?
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

erick, if you placed your order 4 days ago then it has certainly been processed, shipped and is in route to you by now. Not sure of your details, so PM me if you like and I'll check the files to update you.

As a rule, all orders for any given week are out by no later than Friday and we do not hold anything over to the next week.

Mondays kick off with a backlog of Friday night, Saturday and Sunday orders and they are processed in order of receipt. Orders received Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, etc. follow in the que until we wrap the week on Friday.

Never thought I'd be giving such insight into our internal packing and shipping system, because it's boring stuff, but there you go.

Best to you.
erick15

Post by erick15 »

Ok sweet. I was thinking I would get an email confirming it had been processed after reading Big.jazayrli post "I believe one will come via email as soon as they process it" referring to a confirmation email. But no big deal, as long as it gets here before the end of next week or beginning of the next I will be happy.