Post by ethanhun »

Im only 19 so i may look into 2 bottles of KA
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

ethanhun wrote:Im only 19 so i may look into 2 bottles of KA
You won't be disappointed with it!
ethanhun

Post by ethanhun »

famine day 3/4 is today. Im feeling aright my legs are really sore from fridays workout still. Haha that what i get for not following the plan.

But today will be day5 workout and on wednesday i will do day 3 workout again.

On a side note do you know any thing about honey?

I got me some honeytree's sugar free imitation honey.
It has 17 total carbs with 0 sugar 2g sorbitol 12g maltitol and 3 grams of higher polyols.

It sounds bad.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole. "Imitating" nature's perfect carb. How awful..

Nothing against you man.. but if it was me, I'd stay FAR away.
ethanhun

Post by ethanhun »

What are good honeys?
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

ethanhun wrote:What are good honeys?
the kind that come straight from the comb!

honey is super tasty, don't taint it!
ethanhun

Post by ethanhun »

2 more days left of famine :)
ethanhun

Post by ethanhun »

Quick question i work at the pool and we have to measure the water's ph, total alkalinity and some other things. If i was to use this would it work to find out my ph of my pee?

I peed on one yesterday at my ph was 6.2
ethanhun

Post by ethanhun »

What is the 10% off voucher?
ethanhun

Post by ethanhun »

I just order 2 bottles of Kre anabolyn and some mass pro whey protein.

I messed up on the voucher part and i put Big Bonus. Lol

I had a question about jack3d. I have jack3d is it okay to use while on this stack or would it be of no use?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

You could but it's strong stuff full of dicey stuff IMO and the crash is horrible. Maybe not for you. Do get a Dr's clearance on all these things but in particular pre-workouts loaded with 1,3. That stuff is turning out to be very problematic IMO.

For me, E/C or a strong espresso + Burn It Up are favorites. The former is well known for what it does but I'd be very cautious if you've never tried that before. Same Dr. recommendations apply to rule out and pre-existing conditions etc.

The latter is ultra smooth and delivers crisp, clean lifts and a very nice "in the zone" feeling with ZERO crash. To me, that's the best part of the whole bargain. Many other benefits but those are the most noticeable with BIU...
ethanhun

Post by ethanhun »

Aright i may try up again on the E/C stack. My goals are to get to 190lbs with 10% body fat(abs showing pretty good) That my overall goals.

Hopefully in 2 -3 cycles i can reach that goal. Than i just want to get a strong as humanly possible. :) for wrestling (jujitsu).

This first cycle i will be running it with no supplements i may use the protcol for bcaa. If i did when do i start this off??

I take multi and fish oil and will be taking that massprotein i brought from here.

i weighted myself tonight and was at 188.6 so that good. My piss smells horrible. ill check my RHR at 6 tomrmow morning.

A few mistakes i made so far that ill be sure to fix next cycle are:

1. I will take 1 week off before starting
2. Ill count calories a little better. (im pretty good at estimating)
3. I'll follow the workout perfectly. ( i was on famine for 6 days and did 4 workouts) because day 1 i ate protein so basically i had to redo that day.
4. Ill measure my RHR before and after famine
5. Ill measure my weight on the same scale before and after famine
6. I may add in some extra cadio also

Well so far so good I start Feast tomromorw. but my only concern is that i wont be able to workout on sunday. Which is 3 days after iv been feasting. Should i famine 1 more day. Or should i workout after feasting only 2 days? Or should i workout after feastign 4 days.

Thanks for everything

Next cycle ill be running KA

Then depending on my results i may run that test booster Or try out ebol promax stack.

:) long read thanks
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

"This first cycle i will be running it with no supplements i may use the protcol for bcaa. If i did when do i start this off?? "

First day of Feast. You may run BCAA protocol #1 or 2, it's a personal preference thing. Of these, I'd favor BCAA protocol #1 for your first run. 3 days on/3 days off.

You should be good to go. And OK to take 4 full days of eating/sleeping if your schedule dictates such.

Great job making it through Famine!
ethanhun

Post by ethanhun »

What to eat what to eat?

Im not even hungry :(