Ive just bought the ebook and...

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
janluis1

Ive just bought the ebook and...

Post by janluis1 »

i was wondering if i can workout more often on feast phase.
Im addicted to training and im used to workout 6 days a week.
I know my body and it recovery very fast.
And to be honest im preatty addicted to it.gives me energy and motivation and kickstart my day
janluis1

Post by janluis1 »

basically my idea is to do 3 workouts a week on the feast plan integrated with other 3 workouts designed by myself with just isolation exercises high rep range 15-20. is it a bad idea?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

It may very well be. The specific loading/deloading we do within The BP is predicated on your body supercompensating. This supercompensation takes place while you're resting...

HOWEVER, I respect individual differences and as I always say... YOU know what works best for YOU, not some know it all trainer. I'll support this if (and this is a very big "if") you can recover from that frequency schedule and hit your required #'s on the various 1RM attempts, loading patterns etc.

Have at it but always keep this in mind; as you grow stronger you're going to be lifting heavier weights for more reps. That means more and more stress for the body to deal with. At some point, it needs time to supercompensate as I mention above.

Hopefully, your recovery ability can handle all this. If so, God bless you. I wish I was you but at north of 40, I'm old and lame :)
janluis1

Post by janluis1 »

yes i can understand this.when ill feel my body tired and not recovered yet ill get a rest day.tnx!
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

janluis1 wrote:basically my idea is to do 3 workouts a week on the feast plan integrated with other 3 workouts designed by myself with just isolation exercises high rep range 15-20. is it a bad idea?
workouts in the 15-20 rep range on isolation exercises?

why in the world would you want to do that?