libido and test boosters...novedex-xt and thermolife tbol trib

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
oliverparsons

libido and test boosters...novedex-xt and thermolife tbol trib

Post by oliverparsons »

Hey Rob (or anyone else who might know). I posted this question in the nolinksplease.com forum but expect you guys would know best.

Last year, I took Novedex-xt by Gaspari and thought it was horrible, totally killed my libido, made me anxious and awful dreams. Absolutely sucked. Would Thermolife tbol trib run along the same lines and produce the same side effects? I've also take bioforge, activate xtreme and Animal Test and those didnt have any negative side effects.

Also, has anyone run the blueprint with Animal Test? I know it's a little pricey but when I ran it last year I loved the stuff, but it seems like bioforge and thermolife tbol trib are now the rage. Also, not sure if Animal Test is crap and i just thought i liked it because i was bulking like crazy.

Thanks guys!
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

i don't understand how people lose libido on a natural test booster.. you should have ZERO shutdown and therefore ZERO libido loss.

you can't go wrong with Adaptogen N here off bodybuildingsupplements.com

other viable and effective options are: Bioforge/Bioforge ProMAX (i prefer the original), activate extreme, Drive, there are many that are tried and true

I have been really intrigued by Test Factor by Molecular Nutrition lately. reading through some of the literature on the primary ingredient - it seems to have some phenomenal effects.
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Big J promax trumps the original via bloodwork anyway.Most think promax is better, you sure it wasnt just better from a libido viewpoint?

The reason why novedex killed your libido is cause it used to be a ph.That why I would think.If you want to try trib just get adaptogen N.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Simple reason why Novadex XT made you feel that way..... ATD. Haven't heard much feedback on Animal test.

Gaspari (was) using a version of ATD in Novadex XT Bruce Kneller "tweaked" a bit if memory serves. ATD is a STRONG compound that does boost test/free test nicely, but CRUSHES libido. Why? Because is squashes estrogen. Yes, it's true. You do need some estrogen for sex drive, IGF-1 expression etc.. Ironic in males, isn't it?

The herbal equivalents (Adaptogen N, Bioforge, tbol trib etc.) do NOT have the same MOA (mode of action) and thus... none of the side effects Novadex XT imparted.

I am a BIG fan of Adaptogen N simply because it does so much. It's a test booster (Bulgarian Trib, Longjax and DHEA). It's an adaptogen (custom 25:1 Suma extract - inclusive of Ecdy). It's a restorative (Melatonin/Suma) and imparts deep, restful sleep. In fact, it's so good I almost built the course around it.

I take no favor though. You use what works for you as long as it's quality. I'd encourage you to try all of them, in fact. You'll find one that works for you mighty well.

Hopefully then, my answer clarifies why you felt horrible on Novadex XT.
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

DaCookie wrote:Big J promax trumps the original via bloodwork anyway.Most think promax is better, you sure it wasnt just better from a libido viewpoint?

The reason why novedex killed your libido is cause it used to be a ph.That why I would think.If you want to try trib just get adaptogen N.
just a matter of personal preference between the products

I feel i got more out of the original

I'm a big fan of the I3C and icariin in the original, kind of nice to walk around pumped all day
oliverparsons

Post by oliverparsons »

Awesome guys, thanks very much. i'll look into Adaptogen N. Would it make sense to stack that with another test booster? or does Adaptogen N cover all the bases from a test booster perspective?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

All the bases man. I think you'll find it's more than enough..
oliverparsons

Post by oliverparsons »

Hey guys, quick question - i know during the famine phase you shouldn't take any supplements. But my understanding was that test boosters take an extended period of time to raise test levels. Therefore, if taking test boosters during the BP, wouldnt it make sense to start during the famine phase so test levels are higher when they are needed during feast?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

No, because we're trying to send an "alarm" signal to the brain the something is wrong, hormone levels should DROP (test anyway) during famine.

It's part of the rebound. Your test booster of choice will be very well positioned to work and work quickly in that plan. Trust in The BP :)