ironic

Learn, share, DISCOVER. Training Table Tips & Diet Discussion
m4l

ironic

Post by m4l »

My first post here, so hello!

I've just read through blueprint 2.0 and had an a-ha moment. I've been working out off and on for 10 years, going from 135 to 200lbs throughout that time.

Now when I say off and on, I'm being pretty literal. My diet and workouts would be non-existent to laughable. Case in point last year, I would eat maybe once a day, get 7hrs sleep and have minimal exercise within a week at a time. My weight would drop from 185lbs to 170lbs... summer would be around the corner, I'd stock up on a few supplements and hit the weights. My strength and size would increase so dramatically that I would have friends and family talking, some joking about steroid use.

Now my problem would be that I'd be on an unintended fast for 30-60 days, then steamroll into a solid workout and diet plan. I'd pack on size, strength and weight in a matter of 3 weeks. But I would be so inspired by my gains, that I would continue to push, eventually burning out in 60 days (or less) and would repeat, again, unintentionally, the entire process over again. Bad diet, little to no exercise.

Now that I've hit the 200lb mark (thanks to my latest unintentional fasting, progressing to a good diet/workout), I'm looking to push the 200lb mark and am aiming for more size and weight (215lbs is my short term goal).

I've recently purchased a few bottles of bioforge, ebol and tbol trib (yeah, before they went on sale at thermolife. ARG) and was looking to try something different with regards to workout/diet.

Dr. P. pointed me in your direction, and here I am. I think it's a little ironic how I would cycle through gains and losses that in some simple way, parallel what the blueprint plan outlines.

To make a long post short, I'm really looking forward to the plan with wicked intentions. I'll be starting my fast phase on Monday!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Awesome story and there is much truth in what you're saying.

I've heard from more than a few that The Blueprint is like a mirror. Somewhere, at some time they see themselves or an experience they've had in their training life within it's pages.

I did not write it this way, but now that I think about it, it's a reflection of my success and failures with Ecdy.

Geez. Maybe this new Burn It Up really is a nootropic. I seldom have such deep thoughts :)
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

RobRegish wrote:Maybe this new Burn It Up really is a nootropic. I seldom have such deep thoughts :)
It certainly is, and positive feedback is pouring in on that end of the results spectrum.
scoooter

Post by scoooter »

After reading BP 2.0 I too also became aware, like the light turned on. I had been in the famine phase for most of my training. So now after a weeks break (had a cold that kept me resting) I'm attempting to feast and have been trying to eat more often, for someone who normally didn't eat much I find it difficult to consume food all the time.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

And there it is. This is happening a lot now that more and more folks are using Blueprint..