problem with my edts

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
doolee

problem with my edts

Post by doolee »

The problem is my gym (the only one on my college campus) is often packed. This is fine when I'm doing my big lifts, but on EDTs I'm having trouble with the time factor as sometimes I have to wait for equipments or to work in sets with other people. Even if I extend the time from 15 to 20 to get more sets in, my weight per time still decreases. Any advice?
the_buffer

Post by the_buffer »

My gym is also generally busy and doing supersets is always a challenge in commercial gyms.

My plan is to do at least one exercise that uses dumbbells, that way I can just carry them over to the machine or whatever for the second exercise.
doolee

Post by doolee »

hahaha i might give that a try. They will probably complain because they are just like that though. No mixed drinks so I can't even add crystal light to my bcaa's =((((((((
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

The worst part is you're actually getting something done. They're using it for "3 sets of 10" they've been doing for the last 3 years.

That next bottle of Pink Magic is in the mail though. Yeah, that'll do it! Shoot me now...