BENCH:
45x10
89x12
116x7
138x5
154x3
172x3
190x3 <----new PR there.
also 194.5 x1 (technically 190x3 is moving more weight but i just wanted to lift the bigger amount too :D)

DB pullover = 25kg x 9

EDT BLOCK

Db incline bench = 25kg 8,6
db rows = 25kg 10,

workout ended early as im sick, ran out of energy.
scump

Post by scump »

just a addit guys, i wont be attempting my glp #6 today for lower body.

i am actually getting better, but went to the dr yesterday and got started on some antibiotics.... i dont like the idea of keeping 280pounds on my back with the risk of going into a coughing fit lol.

will hit it up next week!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

New PR!

Nice :) Do get well!! So happy to hear this..
scump

Post by scump »

so today was my last day of feast!!! i really didnt think i would hit any Pb's as i was sick and had a week off, really felt i was out of feast phase.

GPL #6 Lower body:

squat:
45x10
133x12
171x7
199x5
226x3
250x3
275x3<-----New PR!!!!

SLDL: 50kg x 6 (lmao didnt feel like doign anything so just used some dumbells laying around got some alright stretches though)

was out of energy at this point so just done some pullups/situps

medium grip pull up = 5
situps=20
wide grip pull up= 4
situps + 5kg plate = 15
narrow grip pull up = 5

END! so surprised i done my 3 squats, really had to push em out!
cappla011

Post by cappla011 »

Awesome job man! I'm also at the last workouts of feast, and kinda feel like I'm on the last leg of the feast phase in terms of gaining more strength, so hopefully I can put up new PB's like you did!

Once again, great work! So are you going to go straight into Cruise Phase, or take some extra time off due to the sickness? Or are you all better now?
scump

Post by scump »

all better now man! finished my antibiotics today.. this workout cleared the last of the sht out of my lungs lol.

gunna go straight onto cruise, probably extend it to 4 weeks as i plan on doing a 4 week cut, just factoring in a bunch of cardio and some LX + OEP.

thanks for your reply, and hopefully you will be as surprised as i was... amazing how much strength you gain during this feast phase.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Glad you guys liked it :)

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised in cruise too. A fair # of people put on even MORE muscle during cruise despite dialing things back.
scump

Post by scump »

day 1 cruising...

cruise will be aided by decreased cals (close to maintenance) added cardio (when its not raining 24/7!) and the accompany of Oxyelite Pro + Lean Xtreme!

messed up my first day, for some reason thought i was only supposed to do 4 sets, my bad.

Bench=
45x10
89x5
133x5
161x5x4 (this was surprisingly harder than i thought it would be... focusing on 100% depth plus technique)

seated press=
45x5
67x5
89x5x4 (found this uber easy)

close grip bench press static hold=

133lbs x 15s, 14s

(think i used too much weight for the static hold, will try a little lighter next time and find the sweet spot to hold her at)
scump

Post by scump »

Hey Rob a question...

during the first 2 weeks of feast and the first 5 workouts i noticed stupidly impressive gains (in size + strength and decreased bodyfat)... i was wondering if there is a way to do mini-blueprint cycles like this?

i done a search and found some info on ABCDE (anabolic burst cycle dieting and exercise) which looks promising using similar attributes!

A. There are but they're already "built in" so to speak via the 5 workout bridge, GLP #1 and EDT blocks.

ABCDE will work (to an extent) but the two week timeframes specified are too short, unfortunately. PART of the research for 2.0 came from that study/article, so there is some merit in what Akerfeldt is saying..
LHockey

Post by LHockey »

just read your whole log scump, congrats on the epic strength gains! i'm even more excited to start the feast workouts now :D
scump

Post by scump »

haha thanks man!

those 2 weeks were nuts hey, will definitely be running another cycle!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Great gains, great contributor to the board. What more could I ask for?

Great going Scump!