Best Option For Cutting?

Learn, share, DISCOVER. Training Table Tips & Diet Discussion
beefcake66

Best Option For Cutting?

Post by beefcake66 »

I'm about to go through all the old Blueprint and Bulletin informations, but I figured I may as well make a post here for better insight and to expedite the process.

I need to lose 40lbs as soon as possible, latest date for this goal is by end of February 2017.

I can't sprint right now (ankle issues) so my cardio is limited to stationary bike, rowing, and walking.

I want to know everyone's opinions on:

1) Best diet option
2) Best training option
3) Best supplement regime to synergise with #'s 1&2
4) Additional tricks for faster results.

I'd like to avoid injectable peptides and overly androgenic steroids; but I'm game for literally anything else.
Also, I can probably put up to 2hrs a day (max) into training time; more on the weekends.

Important stats about me:
-30yr old FEmale
-Training on and off for approx. 8 years (multiple knee surgeries and forced layoffs); Focused on Sports Performance and Physique enhancement; Oldschool style lifting.
-Lactose and Gluten Intolerant

Alright, help a betch out :)

THANKS GUYS!
askmass
Site Admin

Re: Best Option For Cutting?

Post by askmass »

Beefcake,

Quickly as I'm pressed for time at the moment-

I would very highly suggest the stationary bike and rowing over walking. No contest.

Post up an outline of a typical day's diet and supplements you are using currently and let's see what we can tweak for maximum effect.

Thanks!
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

I am currently not taking any supplements but I have ready to go:

MP Synthagen
KreAnabolyn
BIU
TQ (running low)
MP Amino (old)

Ephedrine HCL
Yohimbine HCL
MegaTurk
Insopro-R
Raspberry Ketones
Urso-X
BuckyBalls
Micronized Creatine
PeptoPro
Karbolyn
Various brands/flavors BCAAs

There's a lot more I have, so any suggestion is fine because unless it's a specialty item I likely either have it or something very similar to it.

note: I'm kinda caffeine sensitive so I try to take less than 200mg per "dose" (160mg is pretty close to the edge of my comfort zone)

Also.... How can I get Progendrex in Canada?

Important to note my weight is currently 175lbs // 80kg
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Beefcake,

Give me a current typical day's diet, please.

Log a few days would be perfect.

Thanks.
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

There currently is no diet.

I'm trying to build my plan from scratch.

I more want to know what schemes to follow.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Trying to get a baseline to build from...
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

Please don't overthink this too much.. In this context it may be best to think of me as a new trainee --

backstory--
I had knee surgery feb 2015, recovered til jan 2016, tried out for football and couldnt do half the drills - quit football in March and focused on training hard for 2 months, then I got very sick and stopped training and eating. Then I started eating EVERYTHING. I'm trying to exit that phase now.

What I'm doing in my spare time is going through the Blueprint Bulletins picking out tips and tricks, but I'm trying to decide what to do together or what order to do things in, but I'm about 4 issues in and there's a lot of issues to go through. Also whether or not I should run a Blueprint , and if so which one.

There's a ton of different dieting strategies, but I would like opinions on what might be the best for my purposes and limitations.

Cardio - when, where, how much? --- I have a good idea on this but again I like to hear others opinions

----
For admins.. may be best to move this post to the blueprint area? Still getting used to the new changes here
Coach Rob

Post by Coach Rob »

The short version...

* Use a low carb diet, eating 1 high carb meal every 4th day
* Some version of meltdown training/lactic acid tolerance training 3 to 4 days/week
* BIU + Ephedrine 2-3X/day. The caffeine is pretty low but enough to synergize with eph. PS and other anti-catabolics in BIU will go a long way toward limiting muscle loss
* You likely won't need any cardio, but if you do - opt for fast walking or stationary bike HIIT
* Synthagen will go a long way toward recovering you from the intense meltdown/LATT sessions. It'll also greatly mitigate muscle loss, in particular with BIU.
* TQ is an excellent addition before/after the workout. Curcumin has been described as the herbal clen, and the potent strain of Rhodiola will enhance your lifting performance without making you jittery

Yohimbe's effective, but I hate the jitters, nervousness, paranoia etc that comes along with it. Unless its alpha yohimbine or Yohimbe Supreme you're using, I'd skip it.

You can do it Beefer!
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

Thanks Rob!

Another quick question wrt the BIU suggestion - do you know how much caffeine per cap it holds?

I'm slowly recovering from a ridiculous sickness that got me last Friday, I'm hoping to start training again next week. I will continue with my researches and fit the suggestions you've given me into the plan
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

beefcake66 wrote:Another quick question wrt the BIU suggestion - do you know how much caffeine per cap it holds?
It's 50mg per cap, Beefcake, natural source too so it's better tolerated than the synthetic stuff most everyone uses.

Best to you.
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

askmass wrote:
beefcake66 wrote:Another quick question wrt the BIU suggestion - do you know how much caffeine per cap it holds?
It's 50mg per cap, Beefcake, natural source too so it's better tolerated than the synthetic stuff most everyone uses.

Best to you.

Great, Thanks for the help!
----
I started Meltdown Training yesterday; quick and effective little workout!

I'll get my supplements in order tonight :)
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Wondering how you are doing, Beefcake?
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

Been up and down; switch to a 5x5 to do with one friend, and I'm doing a slightly-modified version of Meltdown with another friend. Diet was good but has been suffering due to all these weddings I've had to attend. Once I get back from the last one I'm going to start hitting the gym/diet hard.

October 3rd! Maybe I'll log here :)
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

I'm well into a run of the classic ketogenic/anabolic diet currently, tuned for hardcore road bicycling... VERY interesting, burning fat instead of carbs half way on training rides, and then having no choice but to inject carbs (organic sweet potato/beets baby food w/ added honey homemade "gel") to fuel anything past 30 miles.

It's pretty damn awesome, really.

Best of both worlds in a sense, but this IS endurance training.